Search results for query: *

1. _Mr_KickAss_

Flawless Male Jolly Smeargle, Good offer!!

I'm offering a Flawless Jolly Moxie Sandile and flawless relaxed Pineco with spikes for the Smeargle. My swarm never seems to be a Smeargle and I'm losing patience. Appreciate help!! Thank you!
  2. _Mr_KickAss_

Or Gen IV, 2 Chattering Chatots

All I want is in the title, nothing hard to get for DPP users. I can offer an UT flawless Jolly Male Sandile with Moxie. If you want to trade in gen4 we can work something out, just let me know what you want. I have HG.
  3. _Mr_KickAss_

UT Male Adamant Guts Mach Punch/ Drain Punch Timburrs

Hi, Ive been breeding these things and got quite a few Timburrs. I have lots of males so you can breed your own with the brilliant egg moves mach punch and drain punch. I also have a few combinations of females, natures (mostly Adamant though) and some have Sheer Force if you want that...
  4. _Mr_KickAss_

Offering: Chanseys for Everybody!!

Hi everyone, was trying to breed a nice Chansey for myself because in all honesty, everybody loves a nice Blissey in their arsenal! :D I have lots and lots of extra Chanseys so Im going to do a big give-away! They are all freshly hatched, lv 1 UT. Ok so here is the list, the special abilities...
Back
Top Bottom