• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: DJ Scruffy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Ladies and Gentlemen.

DJ Scruffy has returned. ^.^ I bet there will only be like, 2 people that remember me. I honestly can't believe it's been over a year since I've been around here...how could I have totally forgotten about this place?
  2. D

DJ Scruffy's Diglett Thread

In addition to posting about it in my blog, I figured I might as well make a thread about it. This thread will contain nothing but scanned pictures of hand-drawn Digletts. I'm really not a talented artist so don't expect anything SPECTACULAR, but expect some creative ideas. And expect a lot of...
  3. D

Suggestion Notification For Someone Replying To A Blog Comment?

I'm not exactly sure how it would work, but, I'd definitely recommend there be some sort of notification whenever someone replies to a comment you make on someone's blog, similar to Facebook. It's not a huge necessity but it would be a huge help in starting conversations, because often I've...
  4. D

Suggestion Dedicated Music/Entertainment Forum?

I know the Outside Box is mostly used for these, but I think it's a bit cluttered to have both musical topics and general discussion in the same forum. Personally, since music is a very significant part of many people's lives, including myself, I feel that music deserves its own forum or...
  5. D

IRL Troll Stories

Got any interesting IRL troll stories?
  6. D

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

'sup. Name's Andrew. I also go by Scruffy. Feel free to call me whatever you'd like. Now, since I know most of you don't like reading long, boring introductions, so I'll make it as brief as possible. Music is my life. I aim to entertain, and I aim to please. Anyway, I guess that's about...
Back
Top Bottom