Search results for query: *

1. P

Pokemon x Crossover Shippings Part 2

Here's one of my favorite crossover shippings. Ash Ketchum (Pokemon) and Kari Kamiya (Digimon Adventure Tri) Ash kinda looks a little older, but the two just seem to fit together. Art by: Venera-Taro from DeviantART
  2. P

Pokemon x Crossover Shippings Part 2

Since the original thread has long since been buried, I thought that maybe it would be nice to start anew. What other series character of your choosing would you pair up with a character from the Pokemon series? Oh, and please say where the other character is from too. Let's get started then.
  3. P

Will Ash win this time around?

Not just that, Lysandre could see Ash as a potential threat to his plans and wants the energy from him and Greninja to make sure no one interferes.
  4. P

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Ash and Serena's interactions and that flashback scene in Episode 7 were absolutely adorable. ^_^ Oh, and here's some artwork from KurumiErika on DeviantArt to go with the mood.
  5. P

Pokemon x Crossover Shippings.

Here's yet another Crossover shipping. :) Ash Ketchum (Pokémon Diamond and Pearl) and Sora Takenouchi (Digimon Adventure 02) From: deviantART Commission by: Vendetta-Rage Art by: KurumiErika
  6. P

I know, but using the english digimon ages for the characters just doesn't seem right. So the japanese character ages are more fitting. Ash: 10 years old Kari: 11 years old
  7. P

Actually, I'd say it would have to be "The Crest of Determination".
  8. P

Fixed. :)
  9. P

Favorite Pokémon/Digimon crossover pairing In your mind, what is the Pokémon/Digimon crossover pairing that you like the most? I'll begin with: Ash Ketchum and Kari Kamiya - Hikarishipper <3 Art by: KurumiErika Picture from: deviantART
  10. P

Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation V P

Re: Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation That's easy, you enter them in the search bar.
  11. P

Notice Shippers' Forum Rules (amended: Jan 3, '12)

What about a Pokemon x Digimon Crossover pairing on a thread that's never been discussed before?
  12. P

Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation V P

Re: Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation I have Pokedex iOS, and from what I tried.... Genesect's password doesn't seem to work. :( Anyone else have any luck? Hard telling.
  13. P

Anyone who has an apostrophe in their username, please read

Is my username not affected as well?
  14. P

AshxMeloetta {Spoilers}

Let's see what happens.
  15. P

Ash and Kari Kamiya (Digimon Adventure 02) It's pretty obvious Ash would remind Kari of her brother Tai because he would do everything in his power to protect her from the darkness. I think these two would get along really well. Pikachu and Gatomon (Digimon) Same with Ash and Kari, these two...
  16. P

Raimeishipping - AshxElesa shipping thread

Now that we've seen the two episodes in english, any new thoughts? :)
  17. P

Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak...

Re: Masuda to "consider" Ruby and Sapphire remakes: Game Freak director acknowledges Ruby/Sapphire remakes on the 3DS to me means they can take advantage of StreetPass and SpotPass. It also makes managing friend codes less of a hassle.
  18. P

Yes, it was. I wonder what Elesa's fans were saying.
  19. P

Review S14 EP35: Where Did You Go, Audino?

Yeah! Did anyone else notice?
  20. P

Along with some fanart to go with it.
Back
Top Bottom