Search results for query: *

• Users: Alison
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Night Myst

Eons ago, vampires tired to turn the dark Fae in order to harness their magic. Only to create a demonic enemy more powerful than any they could have imagined. Having quietly amassed their strength for centuries, the Vampiric Fae are determined to enslave the world. Now Myst, Queen of the Indigo...
  2. A

Night Myst

Eons ago, vampires tired to turn the dark Fae in order to harness their magic. Only to create a demonic enemy more powerful than any they could have imagined. Having quietly amassed their strength for centuries, the Vampiric Fae are determined to enslave the world. Now Myst, Queen of the Indigo...
  3. A

Rosario Academy

In a town in the mountain is a school for just about anyone and everyone, Its name is Rosario Academy. The Academy was once a school only for humans but when the ancient war enveloped the school it was shut down after the students were either turned or killed. Now after centuries of waiting the...
  4. A

A Transylvanian Nightmare

Gabriel Van Helsing was the original monster hunter, killed his only love, Anna Valerious after she saved him from a lycan curse bestowed on hm by Count Dracula. Sixteen Years have past since the death of Dracula and Anna and since then a school has opened for a secret few. The school was...
  5. A

Hunt Of The Haunted

This was the words Cornelius Gabriel wrote and held onto as he took his own life in the local saints church. Some believed that Cornelius was a mentally unstable man. This incident proved their thoughts, so they think. When his body was discovered hanging from the beloved statue of jests in the...
  6. A

Hunt Of The Haunted: OCC and Sign Ups

This was the words Cornelius Gabriel wrote and held onto as he took his own life in the local saints church. Some believed that Cornelius was a mentally unstable man. This incident proved their thoughts, so they think. When his body was discovered hanging from the beloved statue of jests in the...
  7. A

Hello everyone

As you all might have figured out I am new. I just actually figured out that Bulbagarden has a forum today but that doesn't stop me from joining and making an intro thread. Ive been a member of a few forums and Ive ran a few myself over the past few years so im not so new to the forum family. As...
Back
Top Bottom