• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DracoMaster121

Ash's future team?

Hey, Does anyone know if this is legit or not?
  2. DracoMaster121

Want Shiny Seedot

I am looking for a Timid Shiny Seedot. I can offer from a variety of shinies, legendaries, items and events. As a bonus I will throw in any five Pokemon you want to fill in your pokedex.
  3. DracoMaster121

Shiny Seedot

Hi everyone, If you have a Shiny Seedot (preferably Timid) please post, PM or VM me. I can offer from a variety of legendaries, event pokemon such as crowned beasts, shinies and TMs if you want to trade in Generation IV. If you want something else in exchange such as items ask and I will...
  4. DracoMaster121

Wanted: WIN2011 Celebi event

I am in desperate need of a WIN2011 Celebi. I can offer pretty much any item except for power items. Some legends and shinies. I also have a Lv. 100 Shiny Legit Newmoon Island Darkrai and a hacked Shiny Palkia and Dialga if anyone wants them. Also a patched version (Japanese OT and English...
  5. DracoMaster121

Offering some shinies/legendaries

I am offering these shinies and some legendaries as I don't need them any more. They are all legit. I will update whenever I get a new one. I'm not looking for anything in particular. Although, I don't need any Pokedex fillers. My name and friend code: Name: Ian FC: 0474-0820-4356...
  6. DracoMaster121

Single 6 vs 6 battle

Does anyone wanna have a single 6 vs 6 Lv. 100 battle. Any tier allowed. Any clause allowed excpet OHKO.
Back
Top Bottom