Search results for query: *

1. L

GEN VI: I need some to help me

I need to trade some pokemon to evolve and give back to me also does anyone have an articuno for my data base
  2. L

Need to complete my pokedex

I need an articuno data base and trade evolve my seadra
  3. L

Dream world pokemon

I almost complete my female dream world pokemon Here is the pokemon I needed Venonat Grimmer or Muk Beedrill Serviper Zebstrika or Blitzil Minccino Woobat Garbodar Bouffalant Meinfoo Herdier They must be female if ur missing a female dw pokemon I can breed you one and do a trade Also post it...
  4. L

wants 4 dream world tyrogue

i can offer you any of the dream world pokemon since i can breed it now i also have dw chansey now too i dont care nature just want 4 dw tyrogue!
  5. L

training pokemon???

i was wondering what was the method to train your pokemon... i have been experimenting the best training method for the first time i focus on nature and characteristic with match atk/sp.atk and i have gotten some power house pokemon out of it then 1 of my friend introduce me to ev training...
  6. L

i am looking for a crown beasts and some shinys and also celebi movie 10!

here is what i have from 3 different version! Diamond: Arceus Lv80 from hall of origin (cheated) Jirachi Lv5 SMR2010 Darkrai Lv100 Newmoon Island caught & trained! Platium: Shiny Milotic lv100 got it through gts is my pride and joy! Shiny Deoxys Lv100 through gts dont know if its...
Back
Top Bottom