Search results for query: *

• Users: pokejungle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. pokejungle

Button...

I feel like a complete ass for bringing this up, but can you put my affiliate link back on the front page of BMG? Somehow it go taken down, but the forum link remained. I've kept my button for BMG though, don't worry.
  2. pokejungle

Complaint

I would like to make a formal complaint about the BulbaNews article here. The other thread got locked. I don't personally care about Joe, or Experto, everyone in the other thread got locked up on immature name calling. Which I'd say isn't anything above what your opinions of Joe and Melkar...
  3. pokejungle

Assuming wrong?

Since I started playing Pokemon Blue, I've always assumed that the more evolutions a pokemon has, the more powerful it is. Simply because of the evolution stat bonuses and such. But, does Luvdisc have just as much potential as Kingrda? Zangoose as Furret? Seviper as ARBOK?! Have I...
  4. pokejungle

Spinarak - Pokemon Search Engine!!

[ Click here to visit Spinarak ] Spinarak.net is a dual function site. It is the culmative base for the PokeJungle 'Network' and also for the first ever Pokemon-exclusive search engine. The layout is fast loading, and is meant to make a good homepage for Pokemon and PJN fans alike. One...
  5. pokejungle

DS Headset ~ Review/Preview **56K WARNING**

Review from my standpoint, preview for the American version =] And I don't have a game that fully makes use of this yet, so I can't judge voice quality etc etc, so I'm just going to give you great pics and some impressions of sound quality and playing games with it and stuff. Being in Japan is...
  6. pokejungle

PokeChan

After seeing 4Chan, and IdleChan...I wondered why there weren't more imageboards. It was a novel concept, and a great way to get and show off images. Seeing as there was none for our fandom, Pokemon, I decided to go and strike out my luck on a unique idea. Some problems arose, such as...
  7. pokejungle

PokéJungle Network

Ok, I'd like comments and criticisms of my site, PJN. Here's linkage. I know I need to work on certain areas of content. If you'd like to staff, it'd be much apperciated. My anime-guides are sparse, and if anyone wants to help me out on that front <<; Otherwise I'm working on adding...
  8. pokejungle

Here, again.

Ok...I was a member here a *long* time ago. Unfortunately, I don't know what my password to my old account is, and the email I registered is no longer accessible by me. Farewell "DarkCircuit". I really don't know anyone here, so I thought I'd make a new Welcome thread. I'm from MMC and...
Back
Top Bottom