Search results for query: *

1. O

Obsolete: The Japanese Language Help Thread

Thank you for the help.
  2. O

Obsolete: The Japanese Language Help Thread

I'm sorry if this is an annoying question, or has already been answered, but does "mikazuki" (with the characters for "three", "sun/day", and "moon") mean crescent moon? I was going to use it for my username, and I just wanted to be sure.
  3. O

Music What song are you currently listening to?

This song is nice. I'm only posting the (amazing) video because, as my friend explained to me after I told her to listen to it, the song is "hard to find". If you want, you can listen to it. I'm making a chart for it, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP9UM68l6Ks&feature=related EDIT...
  4. O

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

Mew Mew Power, or Tokyo Mew Mew (it was on 4Kids). My dad still quotes on a daily basis "MARK'S SO SWEAT-Y MARK'S SO SWEAT-Y", which was from one of the episodes
  5. O

The Little Things about Love and Romance♥

I'm not sure where this goes, but I've decided I don't have any real romantic feelings for anyone I know. All the people I've liked before were completely unattainable based on popularity, interests (or lack of interests), or lack of niceness. Even the guy I asked to the dance, I don't think I...
  6. O

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

A lamp, HINGHAM HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT HANDBOOK: CODE OF DISCIPLINE 2012-2013, and a twenty dollar bill.
  7. O

So, who likes you?

He sits behind me on the bus. He seems nice otherwise. I'd like to be FRIENDS with him, but not anything else. Relevant image:
  8. O

So, who likes you?

Apparently this guy in my grade likes me now -_- It's bad because he attempted to cheat on on of my friends with another friend, except the second friend had a boyfriend as well (Double cheating?). The second friend said no, obviously. But now he likes me and it's kinda freaking me out.
  9. O

Music What song are you currently listening to?

This amazing song. Whenever I listen, it makes me feel like a badass. I can't show the official music video because it's questionable, and even the official lyrics version makes me laugh way too much because of all the funny stuff they put in it. NOTE: They do swear frequently, so don't say I...
  10. O

Where English people disagree over whose language is best

Honestly, I think a debate like this is close to pointless. Why does it really matter if one dialect is better than another, if that's possible. It's like saying a person from NYC is better or worse than a person from London, or something akin to that. I think analyzing languages is interesting...
  11. O

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Princess of Lumas; You're really pretty!
  12. O

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Me yesterday after putting on invisible make-up. This was the photo I referenced in a recent blog. It's HUUUUUGE!!! I dunno why, it wasn't this big on Facebook... It will give little children nightmares, mwahahaha... ^_^
  13. O

So, who likes you?

BAHAHAHAHA NOBODY!!!!
  14. O

Obsolete: Your Top 20 favorite love songs of all time~

I can't think of twenty, but I like "Miserable At Best" and "Brown Eyes"
  15. O

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

The two people I referred :/ My friend and my sister. I regret the latter.
  16. O

The Gym Leader Tales (Start up Thread) (Sign ups still ongoing)

OOC: I have located a computer, and as I will be coming home tomorrow, I will post. Sorry guys :/ Lia rubbed her eyes and looked blearily around her. It looked like she was sitting at a large table with many of her competitors around her. Thankfully, the table was covered with breakfast...
  17. O

"Ooooh, I love that type!" Lia gushed. She promptly sat down on a bench and went into a coma. OOC: Sorry, my parents planned a giant vacation. I won't be back for about two weeks. Sorry :/
  18. O

"Well, it's not worth me not taking out my Pokémon. It's inhumane, because they've been inside so long, and stupid, because I'm obviously a Steel-type trainer, through and through," Lia said sternly, "Besides, nobody knows what moves they have or what Items are in my pack. Nobody can tell, and...
  19. O

"Hey, Junine, did you see those two creepy people walk by? They're probably so full of themselves, like 'Oh, we're totally boss and all these guys are losers'. I hate people like that," Lia paused, "I am acting like that? I always try to be as amicable as possible."
  20. O

Lia's eyes popped, "Really?! I've always wanted to go to Johto and Kanto, but I've never had the time! Someday, I'll go. I've heard about the Tin Tower, have you been there before?"
Back
Top Bottom