Search results for query: *

1. O

40th Anniversary of Title IX

On June 23rd, 1972, Title IX became a law. This portion of the Education Amendments of 1972 allowed women equal opportunities in sports, higher education, and various careers. It also made sexual harassment illegal, allowed pregnant female students to stay in school, and has seemed to result in...
  2. O

COMPLETE: "I am from" Poem

Just as a little explanation, at my school we have an outline for a poem called an "I am from" poem and just like the title says, it's a poem about what you are from. What makes you you. This is my attempt at one, so if you guys like it say so. If you don't say so as well. "I AM FROM" POEM...
  3. O

I'm back, I suppose

For those that read this, I'm NeedleStorm. I was an active member of the forums until the school year started up again, and now I've decided to return to the forums (I even missed my one-year anniversary!:-(). So, hello again, if any of you remember me!!!
  4. O

Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG

Welcome to Shibusen Academy. RULES: Basically as same as what I posted in the sign-up- ~No godmodding ~Don't play as other people's characters ~Limit your swearing ~Anything above PG-13 is to be kept in PM's between characters ~No one-line posts ~Anything else I forgot MISSION...
  5. O

COMPLETE: Echo In The Graves (TEEN)

This is original work. Comment if you like it, or whatever. ~~~~~ As far as Echo could tell, dirt didn’t feel anything. And most of it smelled nice and felt good on her skin. Echo wouldn’t mind being dirt. But, she thought as she dug into the ground with her chipped fingernails, dirt...
  6. O

Email Problem

My sister is trying to join Bulbagarden, but whenever she tries it says her email is invalid. Is there a way she can get on without having to change her email or use a different one?
  7. O

Shibusen Academy - Soul Eater RPG

INTRODUCTION Deep in the Mojave Desert of Nevada, a tall, majestic, even frightening city rises out of the sand dunes and dust. This is Death City. Shinigami-sama, Lord Death himself, has created a school here, called Shibusen, to defend humanity against the madness of Kishins and Witches...
  8. O

Dubs or Subs?

English vs. Japanese Do you usually prefer the japanese voice actors in anime or the english voice actors? Do you like a mix of them? I'll use Soul Eater as an example: Maka: English. The japanese voice actor sound sort of... whiny, maybe? Soul: Japanese. I don't know why. Death the...
  9. O

Tri-Wizard Tournament RPG *Me and Anon*

Brynhilde awoke, bleary-eyed, in the Ravenclaw dorm rooms. She almost instantly rubbed her sleepy eyes and began to dress in her uniform. Today was the start of the Tri-Wizard Tornament, when seventh-year students could enter their names to compete. Brynhilde was only a few months short, but was...
  10. O

The Play's the Thing

Discuss these things here: ~School plays that you've participated in ~Favorite musicals or theatre performances ~Anything else related to theatre So, my school is putting on the play 'Little Shop of Horrors'. I'm only in crew, but it's great because of all the dilapidated sets we get to...
  11. O

+Battle School Chronicles+ [Non-Pokémon RPG]

This is a futuristic RPG. Characters, weapons, locations, and most everything is based on the book Ender's Game by Orsen Scott Card. You aren't required to have read the novel, as many concepts are relatively simple. Plot: Many years in the future, humans and Formics -- also called buggers --...
  12. O

The Molten Gloom

Okay, this my first fanfiction. It will chronicle the early beginnings of Flannery, the fire-type gym leader from Hoenn. It also contains the backstory for several other gym leaders. The fanfic also may or may not contain minor language and barely any violence (mostly in the next couple...
  13. O

Hello, Forum Members!

Hi, I'm NeedleStorm! It's so great to finally become a member! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pokemon, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. My favorite pokemon is Ariados. My favorite pokemon game so far is SoulSilver. Did I mention that I adore pokemon and Super Smash Bros. Brawl? *duh* As you can see, I...
Back
Top Bottom