Search results for query: *

1. B

IV bred Ferrothorn

I am looking for someone to IV breed a Ferrothorn for me. This is normally something I would do myself, but I have no experience breeding a 0 IV, only 31 IV's. The IV's need to be x/x/31/x/31/0 and I want a Relaxed nature (also male if possible). If you can breed for four different IV's then...
  2. B

Want IV bred deino, fire stone

I'm looking for a couple things here. First, I am in need of a fire stone. Normally that's not a big issue, but I can't entralink with anyone to grow my Black City up enough again to the point where I can buy one there, and I have no more to get from other locations in my game. For that I can...
  3. B

IV bred Bulbasaur

I'm looking for two different bulbasaurs. 1) Timid nature. 31 IV's in HP, Sp. Atk., and Speed. 2) Calm nature. 31 IV's in HP, Def., and Sp Def. I don't care about the ability or gender of either of them. As for payment, make me an offer and I will see what I can do. I have some egg...
  4. B

EV reducing berries

I have some EV reducing berries, and will be getting some more later this week (Grepa and more Tamato). Here's what I have: Pomeg berry x39 Kelpsey berry x35 Qualot berry x43 Hondew berry x20 (20 more tomorrow) Tamato berry x3 (more later this week after being grown) Grepa berry x0...
  5. B

Someone to teach a pokemon Substitute

I missed getting TM90 during the winter season so now I can't teach my Gengar substitute, and I'd really like it to know that move. If anyone can help me out so I don't have to wait until the winter season on my game again I would really appreciate it. Let me know what I can give you in return...
  6. B

IV'd tynamo—offer almost anything

I have been breeding tynamo and have some leftovers I thought I would offer in case anyone wanted some that were IV'd. Almost all are level 1 UT, I think two of these have higher levels because they were in the daycare, still UT though. Gender—nature—stats with perfect IV's female—brave—HP...
  7. B

EV reducing berries

What I currently have is: Pomeg berry x73 (HP) Kelpsy berry x68 (Attack) Qualot berry x71 (Defense) Hondew berry x75 (Sp. Atk.) Grepa berry x68 (Sp. Def.) Tamato berry x64 (Speed) Offer what you think is appropriate. Though I am looking for shinies, rare/harder to find pokemon...
  8. B

Egg move Larvesta

This is an offering for Larvesta with the egg moves Morning Sun and Zen Headbutt. I have mostly males and two females just in case someone isn't really worried about those. If you want another one or if I get a lot of demand for these I will have to spend a little more time breeding some more...
  9. B

RNG

I am looking someone to RNG pokemon for me, two bulbasaurs. I am more interested in getting the first one and I don't know if I have enough things to offer that people would want for two RNG's. I could eventually breed the second one myself but I don't have the time right now. Gender: Male...
  10. B

help with a trade/tradeback between games

I have 6 pokemon on my Pearl version that I need moved back to my HG version. I used the GTS to move about 14 other pokemon from one game to the other, but now it doesn't seem to be working for my remaining 6. If someone could me out I would really appreciate it. I will be up for another hour...
  11. B

Wanted: EV lowering berry

I was EV training a pokemon in special attack and accidentally went a little too far. I don't have much to offer, another random berry perhaps? But I would really appreciate it if someone could give me an EV reducing berry for special attack. My HeartGold friend code is in my signature. Thanks!
  12. B

Grass starters, exclusives, dragons and more

I have an offering which I will list in a moment. All of the pokemon I am offering are level 1 and UT. What I am looking for in return are mostly Gen. 3 pokemon, and a tepig. I will accept Gen. 1,2 and 4 pokemon as well—but I am not really looking for anything Gen. 5 unless there is something...
  13. B

Some quick help

If anyone has a Gengar, ditto, and bulbasaur that I could at least get on to my Black version. All I really need is a trade and tradeback so that they will be added to my national mode Pokedex in my Black version. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I don't have a ton to offer...
  14. B

Wanted: 31 IV in Special Attack Ditto

I have gone Ditto hunting quite a few times in the cave where you find Mewtwo (blanking on the name) and found Ditto's with 31 IV's in all of the other stat areas except Special Attack. I really need this one to continue my breeding for triple flawless pokemon and would appreciate it if anyone...
  15. B

Wanted: Mantyke

Title says it all, I'm just looking for a Mantyke. I don't care about ability, gender, moves, level, etc. I just want it so I can do some breeding and because I don't have one for my dex yet (nor have I seen one, so I can't look on the GTS either). I don't think this is really a rare...
  16. B

new here and looking for some help

hey everyone! I am newly registered on here and looking for a little help with a problem I have. I am looking for a perfect ditto in order to speed up my breeding process. I don't care if I get one that is legit/hacked/cloned/etc. I just need one for personal use in order to help breed...
Back
Top Bottom