Search results for query: *

• Users: VeloJello
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. VeloJello

Mafia Homestuck Mafia l Sign-Ups Open!

Homestuck Mafia (Hosted by VeloJello, with Atomic assisting) [insert awesome banner here] The Story It wasn't quite on purpose. The human players of Sburb, the four children who had become embroiled within the game’s immense and apocalyptic design, had finally met their counterparts...
  2. VeloJello

The Giratina Guardians moving to bmgf~!

OH LOOK ANOTHER FIC. DISCLAIMER: Graceful Suicune and Scytherwolf of pe2k inspired me with their writing to make a fic centering on Pokemon, with humans involved. My spewing of the travels of Rikki, Merri, and whoever else may join them are entirely the results of their beautiful stories...
  3. VeloJello

Heart of a Lugia~ Prologue through Chapter Three moving to bmgf~!

This fanfiction has the occasional blood, gore, etc. Chapters that have enough gore and such will have a little warning. Any artistically needed swearing will be bleeped out and very sparse. This is also minorly journey-themed. If you have a problem with that, please go read another...
  4. VeloJello

HI WORLD.

Hi, there~! I'm new here, so... wassup? Stuff about me: Hoenn is my favorite region, but I have favorites everywhere! Raichu is beast~! Please call me Tam. I write fanfiction! Art makes me happy! CHEESECAKE!
Back
Top Bottom