1. kieshara

Giveaway OWN TEMPO rockruff..

yes i still have ...... :D
  2. kieshara

what is your friend code... mine is 3110 9981 0293
  3. kieshara

this is a GIVEAWAY own tempo rockruff with fire fang pokemon left to give away: 28
  4. kieshara

GEN VII: LF Shaymin

i got him .. dm me back
  5. kieshara

GEN VII: Giveaway Zeraora and Lugia codes

um.. hahah what is DM ?? sorry for this dumb question
  6. kieshara

GEN VII: Own Tempo Rockruff--Pls Help!

are you still looking for you... i got 28 in my box LOL Its a level 1 in a moon ball its got fire fang as a egg move
  7. kieshara

this is new on the forum

i am back and looking around .... everything look so nice ... and great ... BUT ... i keep getting this push notifications thing ... what is that ??? and didnt we had something like notes?? where you could make notes and other could reply on it.. . or was that on another forum?
  8. kieshara

GEN VII: LF Shaymin

let me see if i have one for you <3
  9. kieshara

GEN VII: Giveaway Zeraora and Lugia codes

oh i would love to have a Zeraora ,,, , as i just started out on ultra sun ...
  10. kieshara

GEN VII: wanted: totem kommo-o

i am looking for a untouched totem kommo-o ... i will return a totem pokemon .. as i have ultra sun...
  11. kieshara

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

no walkthrough? i am new to Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and i am really stuck and have no idea where to go now..... dont bulbapidia have a walkthrough or something?? i am in Mossdeep City now and have no clue where to go
  12. kieshara

looking for shiny lugia

i am looking for a LEGIT shiny lugia that was caught in soulsilver/heartgold the last one i had was a hacked one and can not send him over to X/Y ... i would really love to have a shiny one... so please if you got a shiny legit one up for trade.... let me know .... i would like to get one...
  13. kieshara

Simple Questions thread

i am trying to built a deck with my TCG cards and have no idea how many energy cards, trainer card and pokemon i need... i know the deck is made of 60 cards but please help me to create my first deck
  14. kieshara

Simple Questions thread

i tried to redeem codes that i have recieved in my trading card packs but it only says "Code redemption is currently only available in game." can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?
  15. kieshara

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

i need a full map of route 18 from black2... there seems to be 1 or 2 items i cant reach and i hope anyone can help me please
  16. kieshara

well i didnt know that and thank you
  17. kieshara

how do i use Xtransceiver how can i call characters like Curtis or Bianca??? i never used my Xtransceiver before so i have no clue how it works
  18. kieshara

Re: Pledge Grove and Keldeo ok... does it have to be the movie Keldeo ? or can it be any one?
  19. kieshara

Pledge Grove and Keldeo ok.. i have a Keldeo and want to know what do i do in Pledge Grove?? how do i get him to learn Secret Sword?? does he have to be a certian level?
  20. kieshara

i got it... yay thanks....
Back
Top Bottom