Search results for query: *

1. S

Mobile Forum Problems

I've been trying to log in from my iPod for quite a while now and no success. My problem is that the mobile forum won't let me log in (When I do, it just goes to the default guest mobile page), as well as not letting me access the full site (I don't really like the mobile skin, too complicated...
  2. S

2013 MLB Season

I say it's a bit late to start this thread, but I'm gonna start it anyway. This is obviously about the 2013 MLB season that started on March 30th, 2013. You could post anything related to MLB here, from perfect games to postseason predictions. Imma start with my postseason predictions. These...
  3. S

Autographs You've Received

Here, you can show autographs you've received from famous people. At the Pro-Am this weekend, I got to receive several autographs from the golfers participating in the tournament. Here's Dustin Johnson's signature. Also with golf balls signed by Woody Austin and Nathan Green, whom I held the...
  4. S

Famous People From Your Area

What famous people are from your local area? For me, here as follows: So, what famous people are from your area?
  5. S

Where Do You Plan To Go To College (Or Which One You DO Go To)?

As the title says, tell us where you plan to go to college. Or if you are in college, where do you go to? Personally, it's still a big choice for these two colleges: Cal Poly - San Luis Obispo, CA Cal Tech - Pasadena, CA I used to have these choices: Stanford University - Palo Alto...
  6. S

Profile Customization Question

I have a question about customizing my profile. My "About Me' is very illegible if you're looking at it, you can see this problem. How do I make it legible?
  7. S

A Question About Looking At Old Posts

Well, when I try to look up all the posts I've ever made, it won't let em see every single one of them. It only shows me 20 pages of posts instead of the 906 (not including F&G) posts I have. Is there a reason for this?
  8. S

The Preference Game

In this game, the first user posts two things, then the second user puts what he/she likes better out of the two. Your answer is based on your preferences. NEW RULE: You can post images now. Just try to make it small though. Here's an example USER 1 Cookies or muffins? ________________ USER 2...
  9. S

Random Ideas You Think Of

What are some of your random ideas for stuff. Here's one of my ideas: You know how we can make kids run faster in PE? Well, make them wear red T-shirts and release some bulls to run after them. That way, they're guaranteed to make you run faster.
  10. S

The "Put the Words in a Sentence" Game

I just got an idea for game this morning. First, the person above you puts three words for you. Then, you put the three words into a sentence in the funniest, most creative way possible. Here's an example: Person A: airplanes highways Pokeballs _________________________________...
  11. S

School- When Does It Start For You?

When will/did school start for you? To me, it started today.
  12. S

Your Collections and Random Knicknacks

Show us pictures of your collections and random knicknacks. Here's some of mine: WARNING: Large pictures My model airplane collection My license plate collection What do you all think of my collections? Don't be afraid to ask me any questions about my collections. Don't forget to post...
  13. S

Yo tengo un question about the profile. :P

I have a question regarding the customization of the profile. I can customize just fine but no words appear. What's happening? I can't find this in the rules/whatever you want to call it. Good luck! -Daryl PS- Please PM or VM me when you have an answer.
  14. S

Obsolete: Overplayed Songs

What songs do you think are overplayed, or been played so much over and over again? To me there's 4 songs. This one is played every single time I'm in the car. I mean, Every. Single. Time. It's not that I hate it or something. Colbie Calliat - "I Do" Other songs are Cee-Lo Green - "Forget...
  15. S

How Would You Call People Who Live In Unova?

How would you rather call the people who live in Unova? I like calling it Unovian. It just sounds cool. Please vote in the poll.
  16. S

Where Do Most Pokefans Live?

I'm just wondering, where are the places where many Pokefans live? I'm pretty sure all the fans live around the NYC area.
  17. S

What's Your Limited Edition Guide Number?

For those of you, like me, who got/has a Collector's Edition Guide, you see that it is individually numbered. Mine is: # 103446 What's yours? If you don't know where to find the number, it's in the lower left corner of the back of the cover page. Also, don't forget to vote in the poll.
  18. S

A new type of Snivy has arrived!

Hello everyone! I'm Daryl and I'm obviously new. It is great joining this and that I get to comment on the many great threads of Bulbagarden
Back
Top Bottom