Search results for query: *

1. R

Poképoliticians 2012!

Ron Ketchum Misty Bachmann Brock Obama Santokarp Ronchu Mittovanni Emboargrich
  2. R

We're now 1 year into BW, what do you think so far?

Pros of BW: * Cilan * Iris * Good rivals (except for Trip right now) * Good pacing * Good friendship between Ash, Iris and Cilan Cons of BW * Current lack of N/Team Plasma * Current lack of Giovanni * Current lack of Hilda * Trip is mediocre right now * Meowth...
  3. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! I'm okay with this thread.
  4. R

Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

Ash's original outfit is the best outfit. It's iconic.
  5. R

Ash x Misty x May x Dawn x Iris

What's the shipping name for Ash x Misty x May x Dawn x Iris? Misty, May, Dawn and Iris are Ash's GIRLFRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!!! Misty and Iris = Ash's tomboyish gym leader GIRLFRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!!! May and Dawn = Ash's girly co-ordinator GIRLFRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!!! I'm FUCK HORNY now.
  6. R

red-shipping

Those are FUCK HOT scenes, I FUCKING LOVE Redshipping!
  7. R

Imaginationshipping thread {AshxBel}

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST OF MINE IF YOU CAN SEE THIS POST OF MINE. THIS IS JUST A TEST.
  8. R

== N x Touko == (Ferriswheelshipping)

I'm a HUGE fan of FerrisWheelShipping! I think that N and Touko/White make SUCH a FUCKING AWESOME couple and N and Touko/White are DEEPLY in LOVE with each other!!!!!!!!! Here are some FUCKING AWESOME FerrisWheelShipping images:
  9. R

What made Cilan so special?

Nope, it's because of his lack of scleras (as a parallel to Brock) and because they've already had a blue-haired protagonist on the main cast (Dawn), so Cress is out. Chili is too badass to be on the main cast so Chili is also out. That's how Cilan came in.
  10. R

Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in show?

Re: Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in s Ash, Pikachu, Jessie, James and Meowth say 'hi'. Anyway, Misty won't return as a main character. Misty reps Gen I while we're in Gen V now. Move the FUCK on, people!
  11. R

Localized Names

So apparently Touya's English name has been confirmed to be 'Hilbert' while Touko's English name has been confirmed to be 'Hilda'. FUCK NINTENDO OF AMERICA, THEY'VE FUCKED UP SOOOOOOO MANY GENERATION V NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INB4 'U MAD?' OF COURSE I'M...
  12. R

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies What OTHER colour are they going to settle on, dumbass? Pink?
  13. R

Your Pokéharem

If you were able to have a harem of your own from ANY of the many Pokémon universes in existence, who/what would it consist of? Your pokéharem can ONLY consist of 6 members. I thought of 6 members because you're only allowed to have a maximum of 6 pokémon in your party at any particular time...
  14. R

Alternate Victini movie confirmed: Reshiram and Zekrom to be featured in separate

Re: Second Victini movie confirmed: Reshiram and Zekrom to be featured in separate va Yup, Pokémon will never die. I COMPLETELY AGREE with you, I hope these two separate movies won't be almost the same but just with slight variations in them. I hope these movies will be quite different...
  15. R

Negaishipping - Ash/Iris

Here's an adorable Negaishippy screenshot: <3
  16. R

Pokemon and Digimon: Different monsters, similar concepts.

Here's Monmon/Koemon: Here's Pansage: Monmon/Koemon existed even before Pansage did. Pokémon copied Digimon when Pansage appeared in the Pokémon franchise!
  17. R

IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves translated

Re: IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves transla I COMPLETELY AGREE with you, man. 'Herbivore' is NOT too complicated of a word for 6 year olds, it's just that those Nintendo Of America FAGGOTS love to insult the intelligence of children. Yeah...
  18. R

What do you think the coolest-looking pokemon is?

Wargreymon is the coolest-looking pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom