Search results for query: *

• Users: Ryushi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Poképoliticians 2012!

Ron Ketchum Misty Bachmann Brock Obama Santokarp Ronchu Mittovanni Emboargrich
  2. R

Ash x Misty x May x Dawn x Iris

What's the shipping name for Ash x Misty x May x Dawn x Iris? Misty, May, Dawn and Iris are Ash's GIRLFRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!!! Misty and Iris = Ash's tomboyish gym leader GIRLFRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!!! May and Dawn = Ash's girly co-ordinator GIRLFRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!!! I'm FUCK HORNY now.
  3. R

Your Pokéharem

If you were able to have a harem of your own from ANY of the many Pokémon universes in existence, who/what would it consist of? Your pokéharem can ONLY consist of 6 members. I thought of 6 members because you're only allowed to have a maximum of 6 pokémon in your party at any particular time...
  4. R

Significance Of The Number 7 In The Pokémon Franchise

I've noticed that the number 7 seems to appear among numerous noteworthy and influential pokémon, the most obvious being the mascot of the Pokémon franchise itself - Pikachu (Pikachu is #25 in the National Pokédex/Kanto Pokédex and 2 + 5 = 7). And don't give me that 'coincidence' BULLSHIT...
  5. R

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pokémon!

There has been at least ONE turtle-based pokémon/pokémon evolutionary line in EACH of the five generations so far (i.e. Squirtle and its evolutionary line for Generation I, Shuckle for Generation II, Torkoal for Generation III, Turtwig and its evolutionary line for Generation IV and Purotoga and...
Back
Top Bottom