Search results for query: *

• Users: FGWAlex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

Traveling Pokémon Partners?

I'm not sure if this is in the right section. Sorry :| I'm writing a FanFiction my main character, Hunter, is traveling through Sinnoh. I need a traveling partner with him and Marley. I thought either Lucian, Candice (Hunter's Sister), Gardenia, Roark, or Janice (Candice's Sister, OC). So who...
  2. F

Onix and Janina. "You Wont!"

I was watching the anime again when I came across the Fight For The Light episode. I watched it and right before Who's That Pokemon Janina tells her Onix "I'm going to start listening to you, Onix." and then in his Onix voice it sounds like he say "You Won't." Anobody else notice this.
  3. F

Female Appearences

So.. as we know Misty visited in the Hoenn region and May visited in the Sinnoh region. But, Dawn is going to Hoenn. So, who is going to make an appearence? Brock, maybe? Or Tracey. OO OO GARY! Idk, what do you think?
  4. F

Red's Espeon?

Does anyone know why Nintendo gave Red an Espeon in Gold/Silver/Crystal? He has all the pokemon Ash has, or atleast their evolutions, and POOF, Espeon. And then when the remake came along it turned into Lapras. Can you explain?
  5. F

Your Favorites

Let's make a list of all the favorites you have: Favorite Pokemon: Favorite Anime Character: Favorite Game Trainer: (Ex: May, Brendan, Dawn, Lucas) Favorite Gym Leader: Favorite Elite Four Member: Favorite Champion: Favorite Item: Favorite Legendary: And any other favorite you can...
  6. F

What Does Cartoon Network Use?

Which voice over company does CartoonNetwork use? Is it TPCi or 4Kids? It's been bashing my brain :bash:. Thank you.
  7. F

FGWAlex Says "Hello"

Hello! My name is FGWAlex, but you can call me Alex. And, like you, I love pokemon! I hope very much that I can meet all you wonderful poke-maniacs. I have also set a goal for myself. My goal is to watch ALL the pokemon episodes before the Best Wishes series ends in the US. Wish me luck...
Back
Top Bottom