Search results for query: *

1. K

Procrastinating on RNGing by RNGing [Pokewalker Raffle] Winners Announced!

Re: Procrastinating on RNGing by RNGing [Pokewalker Raffle] 1-SS FC 2-GMT-6 (Mexico City) 3-Munchlax Thanks!
  2. K

Shop Sign-Up Thread

The event ones aren't hacks, they're identical, byte-by byte, to the ones distributed in the events. I never said the others aren't hacks. If you don't mind, could I open the shop in the hacked center?
  3. K

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I want to make a shop like RoC's, but in the opposite direction (I create the PKM file and put it into the game) This can be used to get past events, make new, legal pokemon, and illegal/hacked pokemon. Obviously it'll be very clear when something is hacked. Name: The Pokémon Factory: Tailored...
  4. K

Offering - Master Balls

I have two Master Balls (from the game) that I don't need (I prefer to catch Pokemon by myself). In exchange, I would like event-exclusive Pokemon, since we don't have any in Mexico. I'm specifically looking for Arceus, Mew, and Darkrai. I also have a few pokemon, but they're not anything to...
  5. K

GEN IV AND V: Offering Egg Move/IV Bred Pokemon (Requests Accepted)

Re: Offering Egg Move/IV Bred Pokemon I'm interested in the Bulbasaur or the Gastly. Thing is, I don't have many good pokemon. I can give you items (plates/evolution items/vitamins/rare candies/type-enhancing items). What would you like?
  6. K

WANT - Manaphy

Wait. I gave you the wrong friend code. It's 2794 8159 6623.
  7. K

WANT - Manaphy

I'm fine right now. Meet you there!
  8. K

Eye Colour!

Mine are brown. Until about 2 years ago I had to look in the mirror or ask someone to tell me what color they are, as I kept forgetting.
  9. K

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Tamales (red, green and brown). Delicious!
  10. K

How's the weather over there?

Like all winters in my city, dry, dirty air, bright sun, moderate temperature, slightly cold in the mornings.
  11. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Blind, by Deep Purple. I usually don't listen to them they're too pop-like for my tastes, but I can't help it.
  12. K

WANT - Manaphy

I'll give you a Manaphy I got from Pokemon Ranger. It's Lv. 1, Modest Nature. It's nicknamed, but if you really mind I can change it because I'm the OT. In exchange, I'd like your Dialga please. My friend code for Diamond is 2794 8159 6623
Back
Top Bottom