Search results for query: *

1. T

Pokémon Rumble World to be freemium game: Available April 8

1. But I'm pretty sure GAME FREAK inc. has always had more than one set of primary teams. The number was pretty small back then but with the worldwide releases, these teams have very well increased. GAME FREAK has proven in the past to multi-task. 2. Like I've said before: RS, FRLG, and Emerald...
  2. T

Few things here: 1. How is that a Western Perspective? I was only comparing that Generation VI is going in a similar manner to Generation lll. Heck, going by Japanese releases in Generation lll, FRLG and Emerald were released in the same year. 2.Yes, XY and ORAS were released at the end of the...
  3. T

Actually getting a new main series game this year wouldn't have an effect on the span of this generation. This year, we're technically due for the XY sequel, as 2015 would mark two years since XY. This generation is going in a similar manner to generation 3 with the first initial new games(RS)...
  4. T

Cartoon Network to air 4-hour long Pokémon marathon on Feb. ...

The Klefki short is on Pokemon TV now under the name: "Pikachu: What's This Key?"
  5. T

Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 mil

Re: Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 I disagree. The number was just at 85 million about 10 hours ago. It's now near 90 million. That would've made 3-5 million trades within the past 12 hours. No way this will take a couple of months. Or even...
  6. T

Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Available

Re: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Availa Yes! My phone is coming along quite nicely with all these Super Music Collections! Only B2W2 remains....
  7. T

English title of seventeenth movie revealed: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction to

Re: English title of seventeenth movie revealed: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destructio Here's the pattern for the last four movies. Movie 13: Zoroark: Master Of Illusions English Title revealed: December 2010 Airdate: February 2011 Movie 14: Black and White Victini, Reshiram, and...
  8. T

Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be dis

Re: Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be Still have my hopes high that both Mewtwo and Red Genesect will be distributed in the US, too.
  9. T

Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere on Cartoon Network Oct. ...

SnorlaxMonster, may I ask where did you get the Movie 16 English posters?
  10. T

Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South

Re: Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in S You would think Japan would have been first to get these...
  11. T

Pokémon X and Y-themed Nintendo 3DS XL systems to be available in United States and E

Re: Pokémon X and Y-themed Nintendo 3DS XL systems to be available in United States a I'm excited that they're launching two weeks before the games. That way, it makes the Pokemon X and Y wait a little less longer. Two weeks less, that is. It's also good that they won't come with Pokemon X or Y...
  12. T

Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South

Re: Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in S South Korea is getting them too, huh. All countries have confirmed this event except one...
  13. T

Shiny Creation Trio events confirmed for US and EU. ...

Wow. Awesome. And it's rather strange. What's the theme/motive for distributing these Pokemon? Red Genesect and Mewtwo would have made more sense, seeing as Plasma Blast and Rumble U both get released next month. Rumble U features Red Genesect, and Mewtwo's new forme debuts in XY. It seems like...
  14. T

Pokémon X/Y pre-order bonuses available with special ticket from August CoroCoro: ...

Re: Pokémon X/Y pre-order bonuses available with special ticket from August CoroCoro: Knowing what GameStop has been doing since BW, they'll probably pass off Genesect and/or Mewtwo as the pre-order getter next month.
  15. T

Pokémon X and Y anime to begin in October: 32nd Prize Fair pamphlet reveals X and Y a

Re: Pokémon X and Y anime to begin in October: 32nd Prize Fair pamphlet reveals X and Actually, I think the XY dub has a pretty good chance of getting released around October too. TPCi had already confirmed that it'll be released this year. Not to mention, America is only 13 episodes behind...
  16. T

Voice actor for the English Pokémon dub gets married: Wedding bells ring for Pokémon

Re: Voice actor for the English Pokémon dub gets married: Wedding bells ring for Poké Congrats Jamie! Happy for you both!
  17. T

New Tecmo Koei Senior Vice President hints at Pokémon Conquest sequel: Hisashi Koinum

Re: New Tecmo Koei Senior Vice President hints at Pokémon Conquest sequel: Hisashi Ko We definitely need a sequel. For improvements, and to introduce Sylveon, and all the other Kalos region Pokémon.
  18. T

English names of the new Pokémon from CoroCoro revealed: New trailer now available

Re: English names of the new Pokémon from CoroCoro revealed: New trailer now availabl Simultaneous reveal yet again! The simultaneous development is coming along great! I think it's safe to say that for every piece of XY news, we'll get simultaneously! Looking at all the new English...
  19. T

Shiny Genesect event announced for Japan: Genesect to have the same attacks as it doe

Re: Shiny Genesect event announced for Japan: Genesect to have the same attacks as it Guys, America will get both Genesect and Mewtwo. They're the movie events after all. America will get them. Possibly as early as this summer. Especially if both unlock something in XY. ;)
  20. T

2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and White 2

Re: 2013 Spring Friendly Wi-Fi tournament announced for international Black 2 and Whi You don't have to be skilled. All entrants get them. All you have to do is battle. Doesn't matter if you win or lose.
Back
Top Bottom