• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Y

Trainer Customization

Really? 'Team Whatsitsface'??? I can't tell if your trying to be funny or if your really this dumb. Also, beating *ehm* 'Team Whatsitsface' as you call them, is part of the main story line, not part of a side-quest. Now I'm seriously doubting if you even played a pokemon game...
  2. Y

Trainer Customization

The only Animal Crossing game I played was the first one, so I'm sorry for not researching AC beforehand> Seriously, not being sarcastic. somehow I doubt that. "gamewhereyoucantrainpokemontodefeatmultiplegymleaderstogetbadgestogainacsesstothepokemonleague" What the?? they would have to have...
  3. Y

Trainer Customization

Have you ever played Animal Crossing? evidently not. dressing up your character makes up about 1/6 of the entire game. and yes, on Sims, I was mistaken, and i will admit that. I was talking about My Sims, a stupid rip-off of Animal Crossing. The reason I said its called pokemon for a reason is...
  4. Y

Trainer Customization

i dont believe i said ruined at any point. im saying that i dont want the sims or animal crossing or whatever. its called pokemon for a reason. all i want to do is make magical creatures fight each other for money. i dont want to play dress up.
  5. Y

Trainer Customization

i'm not saying it WILL srew the game up, i'm saying it MIGHT screw up the game if done incorrectly. if you want to change your characters skin tone, fine. if you want your trainer to have different coloured hair, by all means, go right ahead. (i've personally been waiting for a trainer with...
  6. Y

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I definitely want some more eeveelutions. hopefully i'll finally be able to get a normal type eeveelution!! and also i want a evolution for dunsparce. like normal/dragon!
  7. Y

Trainer Customization

i have a bad feeling that there will be character customization, and im afraid it'll screw the game over. if there is, then this game better be pretty freaking spectacular!!
  8. Y

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion id have to say fennekin, but they'd better not try to pull any of that fire/fighting crap. then chespin cause it looks like it could have some evelutionary potential. and im sorry, but froakie just looks... retarded.
  9. Y

Shiny Encounters In B/W

YAYZ!!!! today i caught my first ever shiny!!!!(ive seen shinies before on other games, but i failed to much to catch them) anyway, i was heading to challenger's cave, and i came across a pawniard, i was like "i'll just run from thi- HOLY CRAP!!! A SHINY?!?!?!" and i caught it full hp...
  10. Y

pawniard for a pawniard

i have a female pawniard with pokerus and am looking to trade for a male pawniard of equal or greater value. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD OR CONTACT ME AT ALL!!!!!!!!!
  11. Y

Offering: shiny slowbro for a LV.30+ pignite

People! what did i say about not responding???? oh yeah, i said NOT TO!!!!!!
  12. Y

Offering: shiny slowbro for a LV.30+ pignite

as the title implies. please do not respond to this thread
  13. Y

shelmet for a karrablast

im looking to trade a LV.30 female shelmet for a LV.30+ female karrablast. please do not reply to this thread.
  14. Y

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

um i dont know if anyone has asked this but i was messing around on my trainer card in pokemon white version, and i cant change my trainer class back to 'pkmn trainer' does anyone know how to do it???
  15. Y

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

um i dont know if anyone has asked this but i was messing around on my trainer card in pokemon white version, and i cant change my trainer class back to 'pkmn trainer' does anyone know how to do it???
  16. Y

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Thread - Please critique<3

thats acually a very good question. uh, i guess it could be a golem/robot/thing??
  17. Y

oh, um, lets see.... how 'bout now?
  18. Y

hey, hanna what do you think about my sprite???
  19. Y

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open) hey thanks this is ausome sause!!!! great job!!!
  20. Y

Are ghost pokemon dead pokemon?

hmm, you arise an intresting question. i dont think that ghost type pokemon are necessarily ghost they only possess ghost-like qualities.
Back
Top Bottom