Search results for query: *

1. T

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread Yup yup, got you added now. Enjoy the spooky Safari. Also didn't wanna double post so I'll just edit this one. Does anyone know if Zé Reola is on this forum? I tried to find them to see if they wanted to exchange, but no dice. Don't mean to...
  2. T

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread Added my main Pokemon 3DS' code. I have another one from my normal 3DS (the one listed is my XL) but I rarely play pokemon online there. I don't want to take up room on the chart so I'll list it here. 1075-0952-5696 the Safari has Minccino...
  3. T

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hey guys! I haven't been here in a while, but I have returned now that X and Y are out. I'd love to add anyone's friend code for Safari's or if you wanna spam me with O-Powers. Just let me know if you add me. 3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370 3DS Name-...
  4. T

Wanted: DW Scyther - Female

Re: Wanted: DW Females - paying with shinies OP UPDATED WITH MORE DW FEMALES I WANT Hey I got your VM. I can breed DW females of Wailmer, Omanyte and Kabuto for you if you like. In return DW females of Eevee, Krabby and Feebas would be cool. I can't trade today sadly as I have a graduation...
  5. T

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) That's fine. Let me just breed those two for you now. Edit- Got Chatot and Corsola ready. Just let me know the third pokemon you want and I will breed it for you as well. If you wanna PM me to finish this that's fine too. I don't...
  6. T

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) I hope its not too much trouble that I'd like to request 3 pokemon. If it is I understand completely and will just take the first one. FC: 2107-7931-5310 What i want: Poliwag Male or Female?: Female Ability: Swift Swim Preferred...
  7. T

General questions thread - have a question? Ask here!

Yes, very helpful thanks. I wasn't sure where to post my thread so thank you for clearing that up for me. I will post my thread in the offering section as soon as I finish breeding. Thanks again :)
  8. T

General questions thread - have a question? Ask here!

I'm sorry if this has already been answered in some form or its stated in a FAQ or something. I have a bunch of female Dream World pokemon. I was hoping to breed a bunch of them and then trade for the other Dream World Pokemon I needed. Where would I post the thread associated with this...
  9. T

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Got my Espeon and a random male Wooper in Black. Got a female Electrike in White. I didn't realize you had to go to promotions to get your eeveelution so I'll have to get Vaporeon tomorrow. There's no way to get a female right? This promotion is for them to be always male? Thought I'd check...
  10. T

Oh well there goes that idea. It was a joke. Chill out (PUNS NOW!)
  11. T

Poll - Worst-smelling Pokémon

Skuntank for sure. I know people who where sprayed by a skunk and that stink stays with you for a while. I'd imagine in skuntank's case that smell is far worse in comparison to a real skunk.
  12. T

Maybe Dream World Miltank? I'm not sure about that. Well to each is own I suppose. Personally I'd rather constantly crit than be faster in the rain, but whatever works :) Yeah true, but for whatever reason I'm always compelled to do more than one. Maybe because it looks more like a snowman...
  13. T

Trust me they don't get any more exciting as you continue to play. Its come to the point where I just make two giant scoops of ice cream and let the clock run out, get 15 points in Wailords game and then let the critters fly around the screen and into the ocean. The only games I actually care...
  14. T

Got back to dream world today finally. I got a Male Carvanha and a Female Zubat in White and a Female Mareep and a Female Qwilfish in Black. Nearly got to 10,000 today. Just 400 off. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm not a huge fan of the Munna C-gear skin so I took it off. A man can endure only so much...
  15. T

Apparently you can all get your Eeveelutions on the 19th. Check the promotions section on the global link site for more info. I really need to go back to Dream World. Just been so busy lately.
  16. T

Up to 9240 Dream World Points. Hopefully by the end of the week I get Vulpix or Poliwag. Took home a female Murkrow today. Hopefully I get something cool on Wednesday too (I don't play Tuesday b/c of maintenance).
  17. T

Within reason, yes. Eventually you'll just get a "blank run" where you'll have no sparkling areas or shaking areas. If you get lucky enough on the 5 or 6 runs where stuff actually does show up to find what you want, then you got it. Otherwise you'll have to pick something else. I'm not...
  18. T

Congrats. I just unlocked the tier 2 today with my White and made off with a Female Chatot. There are like 15 or so pokemon I really want and then after that I will probably stop bothering with the Dream world until they add more to it. Luckily for me I am using two games so I'm able to speed up...
  19. T

The promotions page says its going to be announced soon when you can get your Eeveelution. They do list the Munna C-gear skin as May 12th though.
  20. T

Why did Archeops get its ability?

My guess is that since most Unova pokemon are another take on an already present idea in the Pokemon canon (Audino is like Chansey, Alomomola is similar to Luvdisc, Etc) Archeops and Carracosta are basically using the same Idea behind Rampardos and Bastiodon. One is a sheild and focuses on...
Back
Top Bottom