Search results for query: *

1. W

You as a Gym Leader/Gym Theme/Gym Puzzle in the game.

Fun thread! Type: It will be a dark type gym. Building: The building is high, and black on the outside with sort of a gothic style. Once you enter, the building, it will be complete black. Puzzle: Each trainer will be lighten up with a lamp in the roof. You can hear water flowing under you...
  2. W

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Oh I see, thanks for answering. I thought it might worked as the move replaced the original item. =)
  3. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have a question about the move Fling. Lets say I fling my item at my target, then use thief - what item will I get, the item I flung (flinged?) or the item that the my target holds from the beginning?
  4. W

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

This thread lack of fantasy! To be honest, a lot of those Pokémon that is supposed to be cute, isn't that cute in my option. But of course, still many of them are. The Pokémon anime, and some of the fanart, seem to be able to make EVERY Pokémon cute in some way. I mean, Caterpie isn't that...
  5. W

Stadium Mini-Games

I remember playing Stadium 1 with my friend, I loved those mini-games! No specific favorite, but of course some was better/funnier than the others. I hated the Clefairy game, because I was so bad at it, lol! You can always download an emulator and the game and play, I've done that, quite...
  6. W

Ban Glitch

This thing, at least for me, only appear when entering this address: bulbagarden.net/index.php When going for bulbagarden.net/forum.php, there is no "glitch". (And of course bmgf.bulbagarden but it wouldn't let me post without turning the word "index" to "forum".)
  7. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) It's woaska, but maybe you wrote that wrong on purpose too? Why using the @ then, lol. Nope, no difference.
  8. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Thanks for answering, btw, your mentions, the @-name- doesn't work. Well, does drug-name counts? Edit: New question, or rather a problem. Not quite sure if this is the right thread but here I go; See, I ordered a shell for DS because my was...
  9. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) So I can have them in game but not on wi-fi or what? To be honest, could you/someone explain how that word "filter" works? I haven't tried to name my pokémon/character any vulgar names, but if I would, will it say something like "you can't...
  10. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Yes. Both AncientPower and Dragon Pulse are egg moves for Charmander in gen V. Edit: I got a question. Is there a list of what names that are banned in gen V? Btw, are those name for both Pokémon and trainers or...?
  11. W

The hottest NPC?

Too many, too many... The one's topping the list must be Grimsley, Steven, Brendan, Lucas, any villain... But then again, most of my option comes from the fanart; ahahah. To be honest, Game Freak makes the strangest women in the Pokémon games, specially the hair. The only one I really like...
  12. W

Unrealistic to the point of impossible?

I like your thoughts. People are comparing the Pokémon world to our world way to much, but maybe because it's so similar at many points. The thing I don't like is that there is no explanation that the Pokémon world works different from ours, well, except from the Pokémon itself and other stuff...
  13. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Well, I can't tell you I'm 100% sure because I've no source. But to be honest, I breed a lot of Pokémons, I check their IVs and the power item stat have never been anything different than the parents holding the item (31). All I can tell you...
  14. W

Have you ever gotten mad at Game Freak?

Totally agree. Even though it's quite a pointless and small feature to have your Pokémon walking beside you, I loved it. It was so personal and cute in some way! If you're thinking about getting shiny Pokémons easier... that Pokéradar was a pain to get shiny through anyway. Also, the chance...
  15. W

Unrealistic to the point of impossible?

My god, this thread... There are sure a lot of things in the Pokémon world that's unrealistic/strange/impossible, but honestly, what did you expect? How many things except from reality is actually like reality/logical? Sure they could make the games more realistic/logical but that would be...
  16. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) To be honest, I know very little about this overwriting stuff. I have never experience that another IV been in the place where I got the power item, so I would say, you're pretty safe with it, haha.
  17. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) That's wrong. The EV-items work to 100% when breeding. Having a 31 IV'd attack Shellder holding a Power Bracer and breed with whatever, will result in offsprings with 31 IVs in attack, ALL will have it. (For example) As I just explained, only...
  18. W

Re: IV BREEDING? A bit hard to understand yes, but as far as I know, only ONE power item will work even if you have it on both your parents and it will ALWAYS work. Which one, I'm unsure about. About question number two... what do you mean? Well, fuck. Anyway, thanks for answering!
  19. W

Re: What is a good Pokemon Black Team? Not even if I run from it?
  20. W

Re: What is a good Pokemon Black Team? So I have to catch/kill/run from Palkia to complete the story/defeat the elite four?
Back
Top Bottom