• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: woaska
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

or gen IV: Chimchar with Fake Out and Stealth Rock

Looking for a good IV'd Chimchar with Fake Out, prefer if nature is: Hasty, Naive, Mild, Rash, Naughty or Lonely. The Chimchar must be a gen IV trade unless it have Stealth Rock. My offers is both on gen IV and V. What I'm offering in return is: * Shinies (Gen IV: I can RNG any breedable...
  2. W

DW females, egg moved Pokémon, IV breed

Since I'm bored and like to trade and breed I'll be offering, well, the things that I got that may interest other people. DW females that I got: Egg moved Pokémon that I got: IV breed What I'm looking for in return is: * Good IV'd Pokémon * Flawless/Near flawless Pokémon * Evolution...
  3. W

or gen IV: Togepi with Tri Attack

I'm looking for a Togepi that have the move Tri Attack. I don't know how Pokémon XD works but I would be glad if the ability was Serene Grace and if it have a helpful nature and even good IVs. Read; good IVs, NOT flawless, though, I wouldn't mind if it was. Just give me the IV spread and I'll...
  4. W

Anyone with HG/SS (have gen V offers) [CLOSED]

I need to learn my Duskull Pain Split, unfortunately I didn't breed as an egg move. I don't care if the BP's are obtained through AR (I think I know the code). I could offer stuff in gen V, flawless, shiny or in gen IV; flawless Ditto, a few shinies, events, legendaries, shiny legendary. Just...
  5. W

Foreign flawless ditto

I'm looking for a foreign language flawless ditto in gen IV. I can offer any breedable Pokémon gen I-IV shiny. I can SR for good IVs, but not flawless. I can also offer a shiny Kyogre and Jirachi. I have other events/legendaries, just tell me what you're interested in. Also, I can clone the...
  6. W

Female egg-moved Pokémon

Does anyone really want them? Else I'll just release them. All female and level 1. If you want one, pick it and list your FC. This is the one I'll be using; 0690 2768 9384. Houndour x1 Nature/ability: Gentle/Flash Fire Moves: Leer/Ember/Punishment/Flamethrower Natu x2 Nature/ability...
  7. W

Wanted: Pokérus

I would love if someone could give me a pokerus-infected Pokémon. Fast trade. I don't have anything special to offer though. Heart Scales, evolutionstones and items that's worth some money if you sell it. And also Black exclusives.
  8. W

Change your age/birthday

I see now that I got mine wrong. Is there any way to change it?
  9. W

Wanted: Arceus, Lugia, Ho-Oh

I want a few legendary and event Pokémon to complete my Pokédex. If you got the Pokémon and don't like my offers, I would be glad to do a tradeback instead. The Pokémons I'm looking for: - Lugia - Ho-Oh - Arceus Post some info about them; and they must be legit. Pokémon I can offer: - The...
  10. W

Wanted: Shiny slowpoke

A Slowking is ok as well, but prefer a UT Slowpoke, lvl is not important. Just tell me what you're looking for. I could offer legendaries, items (such as many PP Ups/Max, Master balls, Max revive, stones...), egg move pokémon, rare/dexfillers, etc. RNG is ok I suppose. So is cloned, but not...
  11. W

Wanted: Ditto (non-english) + berry

Hey, I'm looking for a ditto from a non-english game, prefer Japanese. I'm also looking for a Enigma Berry. I can offer some basic items, such as TMs, stones, plates, incenses and stuff like that. Pokémon I can offer is all starters, all fossils, dexfillers and legendaries, just say what...
  12. W

Wanted: Zangoose (got what I wanted)

**Updated (got what I wanted) I want these Pokémon, no specific nature or so: - Zangoose This is what I can offer: - All starter Pokémon - Master balls - Other basic Pokémon and items from Platinum and Emerald. If you want any more specific stats or so, just tell.These are what...
Back
Top Bottom