• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar?

The Rules are simple: First poster asks the question, and gives the next poster a hypothetical to get a Klondike bar. P1) What would you do for a Klondike bar? Would you travel with Ask Ketchun for a year? P2) Yes or No! What you do, etc etc. And so on. Please try to keep the tasks...
  2. H

EVERYONE: The Legend of Unova: Marshal's Quest (Chapter Two Added)

Well, this is my first fan-fiction, I hope you like it. Writer's Notes: I had actually come up with this story a while ago. I can't remember exactly where I got the inspiration from, but I got it from somewhere. Also, I'll add in a _______________ Contents: Prologue Chapter One...
  3. H

Make ^ feel better!

The rules are simple! 1) Post a problem you might have, or something that is bothering you 2) The second person will make ^ feel better! Ex: P1) I have a headache. P2) ^ Don't worry! It'll pass! A friend hurt my feelings. P3) ^ They must not be a very good friend then. Don't think...
  4. H

Contest Forecast Wars: The Best Form of Castform!

VS. VS. VS. Which form of Castform do you like best? The Normal form? The Fire-type Sunny form? The Water-type Rainy form? Or the Ice-type Hail form? Which form do you like best? Which one has the type you like best? Which one is associated with your favorite weather?
  5. H

The Post Your Tweets game!

The rules are simple: 1) Post a tweet from your own Twitter account 2) Make sure it's not too inappropriate 3) If you mention someone in the tweet, make sure you ask them if they don't mind having their twitter name posted here; if they so mind, take out the name Tweet: April 25:
  6. H

What the Fact?

Alright! Let's start this thing. You ever had this one strange fact you found online, but no where to put it? Welp. Here you go! If you find any interesting facts, about anything, please post it here! (Please, keep it clean.) FACT: I'm not going to start the thread off with a fact...
  7. H

If you were a Pokémon, what type(s) would you be?

I know you all must have thought about this at least once! If you were a Pokémon, what type, or types, would you have? You can only choose one type in the poll, but feel free to explain if you would have a second type in a post. Personally, I would like to be either Normal, or Steel. Maybe...
  8. H

The Edit the User Title Above You Game!

Haven't you ever seen a user title that you felt could be better? Don't you just wish you could change it sometimes? Well, here's your chance to do just that! The Edit the User Title Above You Game! Quote the user title of the poster above you and make it better! Please, nothing offensive! Next...
  9. H

Explain your Signature!

Well, just do what the title says! Tell us why your signature is what it is: Why this signature? Why those pictures? What do those words mean? How did you decide what to have as your signature? And anything else you care to explain about it! I'll start! At the time I posted this, my...
  10. H

Newcomer: Hexagon Stephen

Hello, Bulbagarden participants! My name is Stephen! I'm a little new to the whole 'forum scene' right now, so just bear with me! I love video games, anime and manga, and nerd stuff! Of course, I love Pokemon! If you have any more questions about me, just message me!
Back
Top Bottom