Search results for query: *

• Users: Sweenix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Pokemon Changes Timeslot On Cartoon Network

Starting May the 3rd New Saturday Morning Lineup 7am - Tenkai Knights (PREMIERES, replaces Tom and Jerry Show) 7:30am - Beyraiderz (replaces Tenkai Knights; it's just reruns for now) 8am - Pokémon XY (PREMIERES, replaces Beyraiderz) 8:30 - Johnny Test (replaces Pokémon XY) Now, what...
  2. S

Should/Will TPCI Add a PokeRap To the XYAnime?

Also, would it be possible? i know you have to leave space for commercials, but with the bulbasaur coming and going, without any cuts i might add, i'm starting to think it could possibly be done. TPCI has also brought back the Gotta Catch Em All Slogan, which is plastered all over the...
  3. S

Would you like to see pokemon shorts turned into a series?

Watching the eevee special made me realize how good these pokemon shorts actually are, not only do they capture the spirit of pokemon, but it looks rather cheap to make also. So the question is simple, would you like to see a pokemon short every week?
  4. S

hiya i'm back...

well, haven't been here for months, so just wanted to say hi... :(
  5. S

favorite video game love stories?

Though it isn't common much these days, there are still a few games that stand the test of time For me personally, Zidane and Garnet from final fantasy 9 This is without a doubt the cutest love story ever, a theif who knows he doesn't stand a chance with the queen, so for the sake of her...
  6. S

News Pokemon Now Airing On CW4Kids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdN5XL-GvCE It seems like 4 kids somehow obtained the rights to air the pokemon anime and starting june 2nd every saturday morning they will air back to back episodes of battle frontier starting with fear factor phony and sweet baby james. LOL
  7. S

ShoPro has a video removed from TPCI's offcial YouTube page!?

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv34/hbktheshowstoppa/h.png http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv34/hbktheshowstoppa/Untitled.png pokemon's Channel - YouTube LMFAO
  8. S

is there any chance of us having a tv ratings thread on here?

i don't like how we have to post tv ratings in the episode guide, since the discussion is dead before the ratings even get revealed! :/
  9. S

Pokemon Black & White CN Timeslot Change! it begins "again" **UPDATE**

it's begining guys!! pokemon has been moved from the 9:00am slot to 8:30am starting january 7th source Pokemon: Black & White | Free Games and Video Clips | Cartoon Network Saturday morning Schedule Saturday 05:00AM TBA 05:30AM TBA 06:00AM TBA 06:30AM TBA 07:00AM TBA 07:30AM...
  10. S

why did the animators take off the fake Poke' language?

Anyone know why? i don't have a problem with it, although i do find it a bit stupid that they have decided to go back to the kanto days katakana
  11. S

Loosing my Pokemon Game the best thing to ever happen to me?

(Pokemon wise) lol not really the greatest thing to ever happen to me :P anyways i know it sounds stupid but 3 years ago i got back into Pokemon and i loved it then i played soul silver my first ever Pokemon game and it was the greatest game alive i was addicted to it.. then my addiction grew...
  12. S

News Pokemon TV Ratings Thread

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien 0.0/11; Star Wars: Clone Wars 1.5/10; Beyblade: Metal Masters 1.0/10; Pokemon: Black & White 2.4/11; Redaki: Conquer the Kairu 1.4/6; Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge 1.2/5; Johnny Test 1.4/6; Almost Naked Animals 1.3/6; Almost Naked Animals 1.2/6; The Looney Tunes Show 1.7/8...
  13. S

The Official Pokemon in Australia Thread!

hello, one and all!! this is the new and Official Pokemon In Australia Thread! this thread will cover. - Upcomming events. - Upcomming Episodes. - Upcomming DVD releases. - Episodes Discussions - The General Pokemon Discussion! Here are some need to know facts! - Pokemon Black and...
  14. S

WHO MISSED ME!!! :)

admit it! i havn't been on these forums in months, and everyone of you missed me :D
  15. S

Pokemon Black and white previews

I never understood why the Us Version of Pokemon never showed previews of the next episode'' it would show fans if the next episode was worth watching which would be a good for there ratings instead of a guess episode not knowing what will happen [unless if you watch the raw] do you think...
  16. S

Offering: Massive Trade Centre

Event pokemon LVL 30 gamestop shiny pichu [charge , volt tackle , endeavor , endure] [jolly nature , likes to run] LVL 5 gamestop jirachi [wish , confusion , rest , draco meteor] [hasty nature , strong willed] LVL 37 summer event jirachi [wish , psychic , zen headbutt , draco...
  17. S

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

Welcome to The Brand New Official Pokemon (Season 14) & (Season 15) ''DUB'' Title Thread Pokemon Season 14 Black & White Pokemon Season 15 BW "Rival Destinies" Sources Cartoon network Tv Guide Msn
  18. S

Pokemon in 2011

The official Pokemon 2011 thread '' here you can discuss about anything from the animation to the video games and the tcg and Spoilers or Speculations and i have already found 1 speculation http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Liberty_Pass_event_announced_for_North_America_and_PAL_regions...
  19. S

Pokemon DP Finale

The season finale of the Pokemon Diamond and pearl saga is only 2 weeks away ' and will premier on cartoon network at 9:00am in the morning instead of the 8am start / 7 central source cartoon network http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/pokemon/index.html...
Back
Top Bottom