Search results for query: *

1. R

Using the word "gay" and other derogatory language

I find it interesting that you'd be talking about manners in the same post in which you talk about urinating.
  2. R

People are tired of all the bs political correctness. A offends B so we can't say that anymore. C offends D stop saying that. E hurts F's feelings don't do that.
  3. R

"Bad" offends me though...
  4. R

It's only has a derogatory meaning if the person interprets it that way. Words are words, nothing more. People will only be offended by it if they allow themselves to be.
  5. R

Human or Two Kittens

Being as humans dominate this planet, i'm going to say that we're a little bit smarter than mice. I don't see mice debating this over the internet yet...
  6. R

Human or Two Kittens

Why so emo bro?
  7. R

Human or Two Kittens

Think of it this way, you see two kittens and a human in a river about to go down a waterfall. You only have enough time to save the two kittens or the one human. Based on this information alone, which would you save? "I'm sorry sir i can't save you because these kittens are just so cute...
  8. R

Human or Two Kittens

Did it say anywhere that the owner was an animal abuser? No. I believe what the question is asking is which do you value more, the lives of two kittens or the life of a human being.
Back
Top Bottom