Search results for query: *

1. N

Your "What the....?" moments!

My early team in OR getting almost entirely wrecked by a level 15 Wurmple I was trying to catch early game, this was like route 101-102 early game. Just what?
  2. N

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Godzilla kicked it's butt Giratina
  3. N

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

there is is /\ has 3d printed something before
  4. N

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's a crossover with teen titans go! instead I wish the education system didn't seem so arbitrary.
  5. N

Not really, I kinda skipped the gx era of the anime.and zexal. got into season zero, duel monsters, 5ds especially and arc V \/ probably doesn't know the longest word in the English language, that is say able, and an actual word that people use, for stuff.
  6. N

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

somewhere over the rainbow where skies are blue~~~ who knows about the kinda discontinued pokemon battle figurine line?
  7. N

not in the slightest does not know how yu-gi-oh pendulum summoning works
  8. N

Pointless warnings

warning: is not flipper the dolphin not having a super high school level talent
  9. N

Nope kept the distortion theme for over a year and only changed to yvetal 3 months ago Hasn't synchro summoned shooting quasar dragon
  10. N

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

the sister from oriimo?
  11. N

Throw Something at the Poster Above

throws chattering plastic teeth that begin to gnaw at you
  12. N

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *in derpy voice*who remembers me?
  13. N

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Evolves into a silly mage (even though I love the class but really? a foxy mag- oh I get it) Jirachi
  14. N

Pointless warnings

warning:dead body...somewhere...probably.....I think.... Despair
  15. N

Fateful encounter Meloetta/Keldeo

Hello, I'm looking for both event Meloetta and an event keldeo. I had one of each in my pokemon white, but every time I'd try to trade them over to my black 2 the game would crash. In return I would give any pokemon you want, as I am able to hack pokemon.
  16. N

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING My friend code: 2552 0748 5789 pokemon y!
  17. N

The Requests Thread

could I get a sprite of a pikachu with a megaman EXE buster instead of its right arm please? similar to this image? (warning: large image)
  18. N

give the next poster an item

yay! i'll put it next to the giant one in my UB funkey's crib. \/ gives all the ub funkeys Google it!
  19. N

How Well Known is the Person Above You [v2]

mod, seen you before, not on as much my self......6/10
  20. N

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

^ has ended an untold entity,
Back
Top Bottom