Search results for query: *

• Users: Nour386
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

Fateful encounter Meloetta/Keldeo

Hello, I'm looking for both event Meloetta and an event keldeo. I had one of each in my pokemon white, but every time I'd try to trade them over to my black 2 the game would crash. In return I would give any pokemon you want, as I am able to hack pokemon.
  2. N

Ratlung worm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrRIu0qY444 this made me not want to sleep that night. :scared:
  3. N

The Aura Zero

Nour386 (just Nour in the story): Hello my adoring fans! Ash (7): but this is your first good story right? Nour386: so? Ash: how can you have fans if they haven’t read any of your good works? Nour386: Grrr, you’ll regret that! I don’t own Pokémon...
  4. N

Does anyone else feel let down?

okay I, at first couldn't put my finger on what really let me down about best wishes, but then suddenly it hit me! I was looking forward to an experienced and intelligent Ash Ketchum to come and reign terror across Unvoa, but all we got was Ash making mistakes that even dawn wouldn't make...
  5. N

WORLDBUILDING: Little location-al help

Hi my first GOOD fanfic is already in progression! I just need to get some logic into it! :sweat: so any way thee main thing is that there will be a school arc in the first chapters. my question is where should I place the school? even if I figure out that I want it on an island that's between...
  6. N

From aura zero, ( Shootingshadow from fan fic.com thank you for the aura zero idea)

Dream sequence: My dream There lay a young ebony haired young boy. Pretty much my age, lying down in the middle of the playground, crying. There many other children were ganging around him, kicking him, punching him,. They were all sniggering, nearby there was the sound of a bell; then even...
  7. N

TEEN: A twist to the regular story

HI I am still kind of new so this is my first attempt at a story that I thought up. If you would like to suggest anything plz post it and I will consider. It is mainly a mix between the dream world in B/W games but in stead lead to.. Wait I'm not ruining the plot. And just so you know I WILL...
  8. N

Hi new and some gaming help?

yep mostly in title except the fact i wan to know if there any free 3d RPGs out there?
  9. N

help

what episode is this?
Back
Top Bottom