Search results for query: *

• Users: Zenax
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zenax

The 2013 War Room Awards

Welcome to the third annual War Room Awards! A year has passed since the second edition, during which time friendships were put to the test in battles of wit, lies and backstabbing. Many users were shot, lynched, burned, crushed, drowned, thrown down buildings, buried alive, and blasted off...
  2. Zenax

Mafia Mini Mafia - Town victory! [October 13th]

Mini Mafia Water. Ground. Fire. Flying. The Pokémon professor used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace, when the Pokémon Master kept the balance between the Water-type Tribe, Ground-type Kingdom, Fire-type Nation, Flying-type Nomads. But that all changed when the...
  3. Zenax

The Quote Book

In this thread, you may post quotes from previous games that you found amusing or feel like should be remembered for a reason or another. This also applies to PMs, QuickTopics or Skype chat logs you might have exchanged with another player during the course of a game. A personal favorite of mine...
  4. Zenax

Mafia Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame]

Havendale Mafia 3 Nineteen years ago... back then, a madman and a handful of subordinates once again gave Havendale a blow to the core. How could seemingly normal and good citizens turn off to be so violent, cruel, without any empathy, no one knew. But then again, Havendale did seem to have...
  5. Zenax

Mafia Hydra Mafia - Endgame - Feralize and Baron Dante win!

Hydra Mafia Because two heads are better than one. Welcome to Hydra Mafia! The concept is based on the term Hydra, coined by the mafiascum community. In its original meaning, a Hydra is a sockpuppet controlled by two players to be more efficient during the games. However, instead of creating...
  6. Zenax

Mafia Supernatural Mafia - Hunters & Independent victory!

Supernatural Mafia Everywhere, everything was silent. The old and decrepit walls of the house, full of holes, created strange shadows every time the ray of a flashlight passed on it, creating the most eerie atmosphere in the hallway. At the other end, a room could be seen, which seemed full...
  7. Zenax

Mafia Havendale Mafia 2 - Town & Independent victory! - (23/1/12)

HAVENDALE MAFIA 2 Twenty years ago, a small group of rebels led by the businessman Donald Orlando, the wrestler Sid Bundy and a woman named Shelby started a chain of event that would shake Havendale in its most profound foundations. However, Sean Kujath, with revenge as his main motive, became a...
  8. Zenax

Do you know me?

Simple. A user asks a question about himself/herself and the user bellow tries to find the correct answer. Try to ask something that you mentioned somewhere on the forums, not the color of your socks. Example: Person A: What is my favorite Pokémon? Person B: Pikachu! Since when have I...
  9. Zenax

The mention system

The mention system is a way to tag a user in your post, which sends them a notification about it. To mention someone, you simply need to add a @ in front of the username of the user you wish to mention (e.g. Zenax). Sometimes the system won't work for some users, often those with two or more...
  10. Zenax

Mafia Havendale Mafia - The town and Smasher 101 win! - (4/12/11)

One bullet. The man had lived a long and full life, but one bullet was just enough to end it. He didn’t even have the time to let out a call for help. A loud bang, and he was gone forever. When the town’s populace found him, he was hanging from a tree in a small park. Sadly, such sights were...
  11. Zenax

Cancelled Games Fire Emblem: Greil Mercenaries Vs. The Senate - Sign-ups - 10/15/11 (3 spots left!)

Fire Emblem Mafia: Greil Mercenaries Vs. The Senate This story takes place on the continent of Tellius, in a hypothetical battle between every Beorc (human) nations. The Laguz (half-human, half-beast) did not join this conflict, as it could easily wake the goddess Ashera from her long slumber...
  12. Zenax

Uncommon things that you can do that apparently no one else can.

The opposite of this thread. What can you do that an average human being can't do? Be it reciting the alphabet backward or having a photographic memory. What sets you apart from the others, what are your special talents? Pretty much a thread to show-off to everyone. For example, I can crack...
  13. Zenax

Lots of Pokémon to complete my Pokédex

Here are all the Pokémon I need: Generation I: -Pidgey, Pidgeotto or Pidgeot -Pikachu or Raichu -Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume -Diglett or Dugtrio -Meowth or Persian -Kadabra or Alakazam -Machoke or Machamp -Bellsprout, Weepinbell or Victreebel -Magnemite or Magneton -Haunter or Gengar -Voltorb or...
  14. Zenax

Vullaby/Mandibuzz and Tornadus

I'm searching for a Vullaby or a Mandibuzz, I can offer a Rufflet, any starter, any fossil. I can also offer most Pokémon from #001 to #134 in the Unova Pokédex. I'm also looking for a Tornadus. I can offer the Pokémon mentionned above, or other Pokémon that I might have.
  15. Zenax

Wanted: Oshawott, Treecko and Mudkip

I need an Oshawott, Treecko and a Mudkip, I can offer Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar, Snivy and Tepig. Just give me some time to breed one. I can also infect them with Pokérus. Thanks.
  16. Zenax

Contest Bear battle! Ursaring Vs. Beartic!

Vs. It's the battle of the bears! In the left corner, the Johto's terror, Ursaring! In the right corner, the Freezing Pokémon from Unova, Beartic! Both Pokémon have a high attack stat, good HP, average defenses and below-average speed. One is a grizzly while the other is a polar bear. Who is...
  17. Zenax

Free shiny in this topic!

Now that I have your attention, hi! I've been browsing Bulpapedia a lot lately, so I tought I could go and make an account on the forum. I started watching the anime about 4 months ago, when I nostalgia'd about the Pokémon of my childhood. After I finished season 1 and 2, Christmas came and I...
Back
Top Bottom