Search results for query: *

1. MoarCowbell

GEN VI: LF HA Tyrunt

Sorry, no Smeargle. I got the Skrelp- also, I'd appreciate it if the Tyrunt could be nicknamed- Matilda if female, Terrence if male.
  2. MoarCowbell

Snivy, Skrelp, Froakie, and Torchic. (I might have some others, those are the ones I remember.)
  3. MoarCowbell

Hi, looking for Tyrunt (Or Tyrantrum, I guess) with its hidden ability. I've got some Shiny Pokémon, and some other HA Pokémon to offer for it. I'd love it if it had Perfect IVs, but I'm not too picky. Friend Code is 0361-8182-9578, and my in-game name is Héléne.
  4. MoarCowbell

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Ninjask
  5. MoarCowbell

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Sawsbuck. It's the name.
  6. MoarCowbell

Offering DW Pokemon for Battle Items

I can give you a Toxic orb for Gligar. PM me if you're interested.
  7. MoarCowbell

OU Single Battle

Anyone up for a battle? Flat battle over Wi-fi. VM me if you want to battle. Friend code is in the sig.
  8. MoarCowbell

Why did Archeops get its ability?

Okay I haven't checked the forums in awhile and wow. I had no idea this had gotten so far. What I was trying to say is why is it that it has this ability? It's really not that overpowered without it, and having this ability means no Focus sash sets and no getting useful abilities in the future...
  9. MoarCowbell

Why did Archeops get its ability?

This just bugs me completely. What is normally an awesome fossil Poke is nearly ruined by a hindering ability. What really annoys me though is I don't even get why it's there. Why would Nintendo add this? If anyone has any thoughts or theories, feel free to post.
  10. MoarCowbell

Which gym leader is the most forgettable?

For me, it would have to be Winona. Why? Because every other Gym Leader has a definable personality trait. Memorable Gym Leaders are remembered because of interesting traits, like Sabrina and Clair, or memorable designs, like Flannery and Lt. Surge. Less memorable Gym Leaders typically at least...
  11. MoarCowbell

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) I could go on for hours about how their should be remakes of R/S/E, but that's not what this thread is abut. There are many things that the remakes should have, in my opinion. Plot wise -Rather than having them be complete remakes...
  12. MoarCowbell

Originals or Remakes?

I would love to play the originals too, seeing how much fun they were, but since I lost my copy of Yellow and my Gold's battery is dead, I really don't have a choice.
  13. MoarCowbell

Your "YES!" moments

Shiny Rayquaza showing up in HG and I let out a YES! so loud it shook the foundations of the Johto region itself(And I mean me shouting, not Gold)...course he knocked himself out right afterwards...*sobs*. A non-subverted "YES!" was when I was about to fight N and I was asked if I wanted...
  14. MoarCowbell

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

The first shiny I encountered was a shiny Rayquaza in HG I soft-reset to get, but it knocked itself out.
  15. MoarCowbell

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I soft-reset to get a Shiny Rayquaza, and it knocked itself out. It took me DAYS for him to show up, and it knocked itself out.
  16. MoarCowbell

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

I did that in HG and it showed up. It promptly knocked itself out after breaking out of a Heavy Ball at 12 HP while asleep. I'm currently trying to get it shiny with Emerald, so I can clone it. It's been a few days since I started, but I am determined.
  17. MoarCowbell

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

This thing keeps leaking. Maybe I should have just gotten a water squirting flower like everyone else.
  18. MoarCowbell

SQUIRREL!!!
  19. MoarCowbell

Photon. Ghost Photon...Wait what's that? That British guy already copied it? Darn, now I'll need to think of a new catch phrase.
  20. MoarCowbell

What I like about the person above me!

^Pretty sounding username.
Back
Top Bottom