Search results for query: *

1. G

whats your favorite pokemon in the 5th gen.

Bisharp
  2. G

Contest Battle of the Genies: Thundurus VS Tornadus VS Landorus

Which one has the best sprite? Which one has better typing? Which one would win in a battle? Which one has the best hairdo? So, what do you think?
  3. G

Contest Darkrai vs. Zekrom

Darkrai wins all because he is AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING
  4. G

Every team you've ever had....

LeafGreen: Venusaur, Electrode, Onix, and a few others Emerald: (First Try) Blaziken, Mightyena, Azumarill, and HM Slaves Emerald: (Second Try) Sceptile, Mightyena, Altaria, Aggron, Kecleon, Castform Pearl: Empoleon, Gyarados, Bibarel, Palkia, Staraptor, Spiritomb...
  5. G

How can lvl 5 pokemon be dangerous

Sheesh. I understand the other games, because you're a kid, but in Black/White, aren't you supposed to be like 14? I think that's old enough to deal with wild puppy dogs.
  6. G

Real World Vs Pokemon World

I agree. Pokemon would probably be extremely dangerous to have in our world, for instead of trying to protect them, the government would attack legendary Pokemon, or use them as weapons. They'd become no better than Team Galactic or Team Plasma.
  7. G

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

Boldore. It's EVERYWHERE.
  8. G

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

Google - Blake Hall - April 15, 2011
  9. G

The claim an item thread

Google - Escape Button - April 15, 2011
  10. G

The Official Claim-an-Ability Thread

Google - Eccentric - April 15, 2011 You see what I did there. I was actually going to pick Huge Power or [Search] Overload.
  11. G

Contest Gardevoir VS Gothitelle

I voted for Gothitelle. She's really underrated and really needs an analysis on Smogon.
  12. G

Contest Haxorus vs. Flygon

1. Flygon. Ever since it was published in the Smog as an example, Choice Scarf Flygon has been a running gag with me and my friend. 2. Haxorus. Mine rarely loses over Wi-Fi, and it's taken out more than a few Flygons along the way. 3. Flygon is without a doubt greener. 4. You never...
  13. G

Contest I'm on a boat! Vermilion VS Olivine VS Slateport VS Lilycove VS Canalave VS Castelia!

Re: I'm on a boat! Vermilion VS Olivine VS Slateport VS Lilycove VS Canalave VS Caste Gosh, that's a tough one. I would vote for Castelia, but its gym is a disgrace. Ultimately, I chose Canalave. Not only does it have a Steel-type Gym and a library (I believe the only one in the Pokemon...
  14. G

Contest Giovanni vs Cyrus

Giovanni. Cyrus is dead. End of story. Cyrus: But I almost won!
  15. G

>.>

Hello. Hope you enjoy it here. All cheats, hacking, cloning, etc. can be found in the Dubious Disc section of the forums.
  16. G

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Woah! Thanks! It came out even better than I had expected!
  17. G

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Why, hello! If you don't mind, I'd like to make a request. I'd like a banner featuring Shiny Zoroark, Jirachi, Shiny Braviary, Blaziken, Cloyster, and Reuniclus. I don't mind what the background is. Oh, and I'd like the male Black and White trainer in the center of the banner. Thanks in advance!
  18. G

Critique my work.

I just started making banners, so I want to know what you think! Give opinions on my current banner and signature, please. And I don't mind criticism, any comments are welcome! I opened up a banner shop in the Artisan's Gallery, if you want to check it out. I posted more of my work there.
  19. G

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Re: Kyurem moveset? I think you should take Smogon's advice as a general rule, but I don't see the point in Imprison. Nothing that someone sends out against Kyurem is going to use Ice Beam on it anyway, and they're more likely to have Dragon Claw.
  20. G

Google's Banner Shop!

Welcome to... GOOGLE'S BANNER SHOP! I'm new to banner-making, but I can provide some pretty good work. Feel free to post requests. Size: All banners will be made to fit 575 x 160 unless specified to be smaller. REQUESTS AND ST00F I'm only going to take 6 requests at a...
Back
Top Bottom