Search results for query: *

• Users: Alakye
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Wanted Japanese Alomomola

Hey everyone i'm looking for a Japanese Alomomola. Any foreign language one is fine but i would prefer a Japanese one. I'm using an English White. I dont have much to offer but i can catch you any pokemon from any area until route 7. I can also offer a Movie 10 Celebi but if you want that please...
  2. A

Wanted: Japanese/Foreign Language Ditto

Hey everyone i'm looking for Japanese Ditto so i could use it for the Masuda Method. I would prefer a Japanese Ditto but if you don't have one any foreign language Ditto is fine. I can offer a Shiny Gastrodon (female) for one. Thanks :)
  3. A

Wanted: Foreign Language Ditto

Hey everyone i'm looking for any foreign language Ditto, preferably Japanese. I'm using the English version of Diamond. I can offer a Shiny Gastrodon (East) for it or just tell me what you want, but i won't trade any events,legendaries,or other shinies (except Gastrodon) for it.
  4. A

Offering: Shinies and Pokerus (UPDATED 2/5/11) Now Doing Shiny Reqeusts

EDIT: PLEASE GIVE ME AROUND 5-6 DAYS TO GET YOUR SHINY AS I AM HUNTING FOR MYSELF A SHINY GLAMEOW THROUGH MASUDA METHOD AND A SHINY MUDKIP THROUGH SRing. I AM STILL DOING REQUESTS BUT PLEASE GIVE ME THE AMOUNT OF TIME ABOVE TO GET YOUR SHINY AS I REALLY WANT THE TWO SHINIES ABOVE. THANK YOU FOR...
  5. A

Offering: Pokerus Regis

Here are the Pokerus Regis and they're info, I can give you their stats if you request for them but I cant give you their IVs since I don't know how to get them. Regirock lvl 40 UT Nickname: in Japanese Nature: Jolly Registeel lvl 40 UT Nickname: in Japanese Nature: Serious I only...
  6. A

Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone i'm new and glad to be here :) if anyone could help me with like meanings of the abbreviations and things like that could be really helpful :) Thanks :)
Back
Top Bottom