Search results for query: *

1. P

Mafia Self-Role Mafia (Advanced)

I withdraw, can't play/
  2. P

grab the mew!

I tempt mew away from you offering him an AWESOME Veggie burger with fries and his/her choice of soda.
  3. P

Mafia [Standard] Harry Potter Mafia [ABANDONED]

Re: [Standard] Harry Potter Mafia [Day 1] Aside from me being a shitty voter what evidence do you have against me? Umeko and coolking has been pointing fingers and basic trying to run the show the whole time and yet no one has thrown any suspicion upon them.
  4. P

Which generation had the best pokemon?

I don't care how broken it was that psychic triumphed over everything. It does not get better then Gen I.
  5. P

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Well I do declare! I was expecting to be an old fart compared to everyone else. However I'm only three years older then the average. (I'm 20)
  6. P

Re: [Standard] Harry Potter Mafia [Day 1] Now whoa there. I can very much indeed swear that I am a newb. This is my first forum game of mafia. I've played it ONCE in person at a party when shots where involved but that's about it.
  7. P

Re: [Standard] Harry Potter Mafia [Day 1] I think we should agree on a no lynch for now. It would pretty much be a stab at the dark anyway. I'm not a fan of uneducated guesses.
  8. P

Re: [Standard] Harry Potter Mafia [Day 1] I agreed with the argument he was being too silent but now that I've seen he was in fact grounded. Retract Vote: Weegee But the defense of "I know I'm not mafia" Is hardly compelling I must admit. But I'm withholding my vote for the time being. I...
  9. P

Completing the Pokedex

It's my MISSION to do it on Black this time around. I have a bone to pick.
  10. P

Re: [Standard] Harry Potter Mafia [Night 0] Vote: Weegee
  11. P

Your "YES!" moments

YESSSSSSSSS!I JUST caught Beldum! BWAHAHAH!
  12. P

Wanted-Bulbasaur

Very doable, adding you too aim
  13. P

Mafia Circus Mafia: Hurry, hurry, hurry! Sign-ups close February 19, 2011

Re: Circus Mafia: Hurry, hurry, hurry! Sign-ups close whenever If there is room left sign me up.
  14. P

Wanted-Bulbasaur

Wanted- Bulbasaur Any level,nature,gender,etc In return I can offer: What I have ready. Charmander Mankey Ekans Drifloon Cranidos Poochyena Omanyte Aerodactyle If you want I can hatch you any of the starters from Gen 3 and 4. I'm not particularly experienced with...
  15. P

The "In bed" game.

He is a sweet heart, calls me master-In bed.
  16. P

Offering: Free Regis!

I need all three too! I'll try and get you something worth while in return. At the very least you get my ID for the lottery in return. PM me when you are available? FC is 2450-0487-2457
  17. P

Mafia Mafia Host Queue

Re: Mafia Host Queue [Open Rule Discussion] Could you add me to the work in progress list?
  18. P

wanted: dratini (completed)

Re: wanted: dratini Does it have to be level 25? I have a level 40 one. Want the stats?
  19. P

Giveaway! All prizes have been won

Re: Giveaway! #2 is Cyndaquil
  20. P

How do you catch pokemon?

I'm like a A/B/D I'll get a team of six but if I see something that I want I'll boot one of my party members into the PC.
Back
Top Bottom