Search results for query: *

1. S

Notice The Results are in! and another important announcement!

It probably hasn't been changed yet, it should be updated soon enough.
  2. S

Notice The Results are in! and another important announcement!

Hello Heroic: I know there have been a few changes, but the hope is that they're going to be good ones. Mako hasn't been the RP Head since about March, after that Octy was Head and now I'm stepping up and am honoured to do so. Sovereign is a provision mod since he got quite busy and will be a...
  3. S

A Gleeful Roleplay (British Joe and Sorrows Solace)

He was one of the last people in to audition for the Glee Club; he had been nearly ready to just not go to the audition before his sister tugged him into the wide auditorium. Not many people knew why he really wanted to try out for the Club, other than his family and he preferred for most people...
  4. S

Down the Rabbit Hole

Tristan had been quiet as he followed the motley group of people he had fallen in with. It was better then being alone but for the odd bird and his sister's voice in his head. Once they had entered the city he breathed easier "Alright, this may sound like a stupid question. But what's a...
  5. S

Down the Rabbit Hole

"Giant bees and teleporting birds. Why not? Anything goes in this afterlife apparently." Tristan muttered, thinking to himself that he was filling in for the sarcastic side of things now. Trist, these people are not safe to be around. "They're young." And they're dangerous. "And they're...
  6. S

Down the Rabbit Hole

Tristan left the relative shelter of the grass with relief, he had been attacked enough in the past few days that he was starting to think that this afterlife was an exercise in torture. He stared at the bird with some unease and the girl with the monkey on her back. His eyebrows rose at the...
  7. S

Down the Rabbit Hole

Stornoway, Scotland "Why is it whenever we decide to go on a trip we're running late?" "Trist. Please concentrate on driving. Be careful." The young man looked at his sister and smiled, eyes concerned "I know, we'll get there safely." She nodded mouth side as she reflexively rubbed the...
  8. S

Have You Ever?

Nope. Have you ever been in a sandstorm?
  9. S

What do you find is the biggest single problem with fanfics?

Good point, guess that wasn't what your were looking for huh? It is more of the execution of certain writing styles and tropes that irks me. I'm probably not as authorized to comment on the OOC'ness of the fic; my knowledge of the characters isn't that strong I just focused on having fun...
  10. S

What do you find is the biggest single problem with fanfics?

Ergh, Celebrian was disgusting. I find that I get annoyed by needless crack parodies; either in the script format or when there's just a pile of memes and chat speak to serve as humour (the only format that worked was Movies in Fifteen minutes because it was poking fun at different films.)...
  11. S

Trebloome Academy: Part III

Geneviève nodded "That's what I was thinking. We could separate them all into groups of their ownn weight and height to start. It'll make it a bit more fair to have them pair off against someone that would pound their head between their shoulders." she replied with a tiny smile. "Alright, I...
  12. S

"Someone has too right?" she asked with a faint smile and moved along the students, showing them easier ways to stretch and nodded with approval as they worked. Turning and seeing Ragnar arrive she waved at him "Not too late, we've just started." Approaching him she leaned on her cane lightly "I...
  13. S

Geneviève shook her head "Not too long, we'll wait for the others to get her and then begin." she offered, looking him over. For her part she was dressed in a dark blue tank top, and heavy black pants. Since the terrain was sandy her feet were bare and she stood tall, leaning slightly on her...
  14. S

The night of the bonfire passed peacefully enough; the students and teachers gaining a chance to reunite and take the time to soothe jangled nerves. Wyn sang along with other musically inclined students, stories were told and those that wished too prayed. For the better part of a week most of...
  15. S

Sleep was a slow change; the distant conversation, beeping of machines and Jack's deep quiet breathing eventually faded away. They melded into shouts, screams and falling stone. Geneviève was now standing in the middle of Trebloome, in the heart of the battle again. The smell of cold winter air...
  16. S

The sun was beginning to set, painting brilliant strips of fiery oranges and red across the sky. As night fell and the stars came out; the students and Pokemon began to gather firewood, setting up a very large bonfire on the beach. The smell of burning wood, the quiet murmurs of talk filtered...
  17. S

"I've missed it, sometimes more then speaking to someone from home. Isn't that odd?" she asked too weary to try and piece all of that out. Her eyes widened a moment and she warred between being touched and off put, cursing her mind for being tugged in two separate ways. She nodded at him...
  18. S

Geneviève nodded, though the movement made her head ring faintly. "Thanks, I appreciate it." she offered, tone faintly cooler now. She hated feeling this weak and worn, depending on a stranger for help, though her Pokemon were resting and the people she had met here had enough issues. Maybe a...
  19. S

Geneviève winced, seeing how disoriented Ragnar looked and stood carefully, in case he needed a hand as well. As his Machoke steadied him she eased, seeing the need for battle still flare in the Pokemon's eyes, his spirit reminding her of a few friends she had met in the North. "If you mean...
  20. S

Heart lurching in worry, Wyn gently leaned her forehead against his, intertwining their hands together. "Lucien m-mentioned a bonfire. If it's not a bother I can sing there." she said softly. Hearing a familiar voice she looked up, surprise overtaking the uneasiness and tired sag to her...
Back
Top Bottom