Search results for query: *

• Users: G50
  • Order by date
  1. G50

What are some things you don't like about Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?

- the map the map the map. After playing Breath of the Wild, SV's map is so much worse in terms of features. For one you could place multiple markers, which as a player who likes to go over every part, item and trainer in each area, one marker just doesn't cut it. Plus the annoying glitch that...
  2. G50

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

heya fellow Avs fan!!! :D My Chicago Wolves also won the Calder Cup so i had an amazing weekend that week hehe
  3. G50

The Conversational Japanese Thread・日本語会話スレ

今週は新しい映画を見ます 時々音楽を書きます, でも 只 並み レベル / 得意でも不得意でもない i think.
  4. G50

それは凄いね 遊戯王 が と を と で まで と から
  5. G50

ありがとうございます 私は日本のアニメを見たり聞いたりして練習する. 名前はポケモンと遊戯王
  6. G50

私は日本語が読んと書きが少し話せます My grammar needs a lot of work and i still am learning to use verbs properly, I'm trying to say "I can speak, read, and write a little bit of japanese". I'm using the unnecessary watashi ha just as a grammar reminder for myself on how ha and ga work xD. How do i fix that...
  7. G50

The Conversational Spanish Thread! ~ El Hilo de Conversación en Español

yo puedo leer el español muy bien. Desafortunadamente, no yo escribo tan bien. Por favor correcto mi gramitica, cuando escribo algo. ahora, soy tambien estudiando china, japonés, y coreana, pero español es la idioma yo ténia estudiar la mas. What I'm trying to write -
  8. G50

Review JN086: Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

I have a theory that in the anime world, Pokemon that have kyodynamax forms in the main games only have that form in the anme. So far only that form has been shown for each species. Might change down the line, but for now that seems to be the case.
  9. G50

Review JN086: Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Gengar if anything was the pokemon that Ash should have used at some point vs Bea in any battle. Considering it's disappearing abilities, Grapploct would've struggled mightily trying to do much vs it especially since octolok would've been useless. Likely the writers didn't want to make it that...
  10. G50

Coke VS Pepsi Debate

Coke and Pepsi each have their own special quality to me so i can't choose which i like more haha. Though RC Cola is still my favorite of all ;)
  11. G50

Which Football Team do you support?

College Football - Nebraska and Boise State NFL - Jaguars and Panthers Soccer - Revs and Fire.
  12. G50

One, Two, Three (Version 3)

there's also Dewpider in the water. A bit off-animated but there lol. Also a Palpitoad.
  13. G50

Have you watched every episode?

As of this month, I've seen not only every main series episode in English, but also Japanese as well. Japanese unfortunately has the 2 3D specials and Planetarium episodes that likely won't ever be watchable online, so I'll have to settle for having seen all Main Series episodes in English and...
  14. G50

Gender of Ash's Pokémon that are unconfirmed.

Torterra is actually confirmed male thanks to Professor Oak's corner.
  15. G50

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

It's a Squirrel Monkey, specifically the Saimiri species
  16. G50

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

We definitely seem to have an origin for Grookey.
  17. G50

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

For the embarrassment one - My embarrassing moments thankfully have been very minor in my life, so I probably wouldn't wish to change any of them. For eyes - I'd have a darker shade of blue for an eye color instead of the Sky Blue I have now.
  18. G50

My new year's resolution is to start losing weight. I've been continually adjusting my diet and exercising more, so I'm hoping I'll start losing some weight.
  19. G50

Notice Say Alola to the new mod: Alola!

Officially welcome to the anime and manga staff family Alola. :D
  20. G50

I never met someone IRL from the online world. The closest I came was calling my closest online friend a few years ago. It was such a great experience, and I could tell she was as young as she said she was. :D I wish we never lost contact though, she moved and wasn't online at all after awhile.
Back
Top Bottom