Search results for query: *

1. UB-01 Kenobi

Anything Goes Discussion

Discuss your experiences in the new tier. For me, it's been pretty fun so far. Here's what I've been using: Drifblim @ Mental Herb Ability: Unburden EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Timid Nature IVs: 0 Atk - Minimize - Swagger - Baton Pass - Substitute Smeargle @ Mental Herb Ability: Moody EVs...
  2. UB-01 Kenobi

RMT [XY OU]: Shake It Off (CroCune Semi-Stall)

Team I built for a tourney over on Smogon. Thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM "I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake ~ I shake it off, I shake it off" Taylor (Suicune) @ Leftovers Ability: Pressure EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA Bold Nature - Scald...
  3. UB-01 Kenobi

Shadow Tag

We discussed Shadow Tag a little bit in the Smogon Bans and Suspect Tests thread, but I feel that this is sort of a hot topic these days that deserves its own thread. For those of you who don't know, there's a Gengarite Suspect going on in Ubers right now, but it's also "Shadow Tag Ban Phase 1"...
  4. UB-01 Kenobi

PotW: The Dark Knight Rises (Bisharp)

Bisharp, like its fellow Dark types Absol, Mandibuzz, Crawdaunt, etc, has improved vastly in the generation shift due to the buff to Knock Off and the Steel nerf, and Bisharp’s Ability, Defiant, was indirectly buffed when Defog was buffed. All these boosts were more than enough to push Bisharp...
  5. UB-01 Kenobi

No School Like the Old School (Tourney)

The competitive Pokémon metagame has changed a lot over the years, with many sets falling out of favor as things like Stealth Rock and permaweather became dominant. The metagame changed once again in the transition to XY, and it's finally settling down (as we prepare for Omega Ruby/Alpha...
  6. UB-01 Kenobi

NU (alpha) Discussion Thread

As y'all could probably tell from AnybodyAgrees's new RMT, XY NU is now out in its alpha phase! Here is the banlist (subject to change): Abomasnow, Alomomola, Ambipom, Amoonguss, Aromatisse, Azelf, Banette, Braviary, Bronzong, Cinccino, Clawitzer, Claydol, Cobalion, Cofagrigus, Cresselia...
  7. UB-01 Kenobi

BBL Hall of Fame

Welcome to the BBL Hall of Fame, where we recognize BBL Champions and the teams they beat the Elite 4 with. This is a good place for new players to look to get ideas for their own teams or for Pokémon they might want to try out. Pleaser note that while asking questions to our Champions about why...
  8. UB-01 Kenobi

BBL YT: Pokémon Showcasing

Hi all! As a couple of you may know, the BBL has a brand new baby YouTube channel. One of the segments we'll be doing is Pokémon Showdown Live, hosted by yours truly. Unlike most PS! series, though, our primary goal is not for me to ladder to the top. I will be trying that, but our primary...
  9. UB-01 Kenobi

TEEN: Like No One Ever Was

Author's Note Boring and Skippable Rant i wanna be the very best like no one ever was Prologue: Début “Don’t you see? I’m the narrator and this is just the prologue.” Lumiose City, Kalos Jean-Claude Legrand was ten. Well, ten and three quarters, as he’d tell anyone who...
  10. UB-01 Kenobi

GEN VI UU RMT: SandRoom

Yo guys, I started playing UU Beta on Showdown a couple days back and thought I'd share my team and open it up for criticism since my record (while not bad) isn't the best. I'm a Sandstorm virgin, but my home weather, Sun, was hit with the OU Hammer a while back so if you guys more experienced...
  11. UB-01 Kenobi

BBL: Weekly Discussion #4 ~ Galvantula

As you can probably tell there was some slight schedule slippage between #2 and #3, so I'm not really sure if we're doing these analyses on Thursdays or Saturdays at this point! :P Regardless, here's the fourth Pokémon of the Week discussion brought to you by the Bulbagarden Battle League...
  12. UB-01 Kenobi

BBL: Weekly Discussion #1 ~ Garchomp

The Bulbagarden Battle League was designed for two reasons: to give competitive battlers a fun challenge, and more importantly, as a gateway into competitive battling for new players and casuals alike. The Gym Leaders use competitive teams and strategies while encouraging challengers to think of...
  13. UB-01 Kenobi

BBL: Mentorship Program

The Bulbagarden Battle League was designed for two reasons: to give competitive battlers a fun challenge, and more importantly, as a gateway into competitive battling for new players and casuals alike. The Gym Leaders use competitive teams and strategies while encouraging challengers to think of...
  14. UB-01 Kenobi

GEN VI: HA Onix/Steelix

Looking for a Weak Armor Onix holding Metal Coat or a Sheer Force Steelix with Brave or Sassy nature and 31 IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Defense (31/31/31/x/31/x). Bonus points if the Speed is 0, but not necessary at all - if it is, I'll stick PokeRus on the mon and give it an item of...
  15. UB-01 Kenobi

GEN VI: WANTED: Adaptability Corphish/Crawdaunt

Looking for Corphish or Crawdaunt with Adaptability. Hidden Ability Crawdaunt can be found in some Dark-type Friend Safaris. Any with IVs (fresh-caught should have at least 2), Adamant Nature, or the egg move Aqua Jet are preferable as they will save me some time breeding. Thanks! Offering...
  16. UB-01 Kenobi

Apotheosis They said the world would end on December 21st, 2012. They were right. They just didn't realize it would be a delayed reaction. 12/21/12 was the birth date of Patient Zero. He was born in Kentucky. We don't really remember his name anymore. Just what he could do. Lift cars...
  17. UB-01 Kenobi

MLP: Perquisition is Magic (Mission 0)

banjo2E RuBoo Spymodio ((OOC: Important words, phrases, etc. will be in bold. Check the bottom of each post to see an Explorer's Journal that keeps you up to date on happenings.)) Graph Paper was starting to get worried. The disappearances were getting more and more frequent. Ponies...
  18. UB-01 Kenobi

My Little Pony: Perquisition is Magic Test Mission (Non–Pokemon RP)

"Welcome to the Greenwood Explorer's Guild! My name is Graph Paper, but ponies here just call me the Guildmaster or GM for short. I know why you're here - you're one of the recruits from Ever City, am I right? Just fill out this form here and we'll get you're career as an explorer started."...
  19. UB-01 Kenobi

Pokemon Ranger - On Thin Ice

Hello everybody! I was sitting at my computer one day, taking a foray into the forums. Not these forums. Different forums. But that's entirely irrelevant. :P So anyway, I was randomly inspired to try and create a Multithread RP. What is this, you ask? Well, it's sort of like the large scale...
  20. UB-01 Kenobi

An Idea - Large Scale/Multi Thread RP?

Hello everybody! I was sitting at my computer one day, taking a foray into the forums. Not these forums. Different forums. But that's entirely irrelevant. :P So anyway, I was randomly inspired to try and create a Multithread RP. What is this, you ask? Well, it's sort of like the large scale...
Back
Top Bottom