Search results for query: *

• Users: 137.RADIO
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 1

TEEN: Transfer the Trainer

Index: First Post: Here Second Post: Here Third Post: here ========= You can fix a wrong page but you cannot fix a blank page. ========= He was losing his head. A poke center was the beginning of buzzing activity, constant motion. There were rules, very clear and concise, yet overlooked and...
  2. 1

TEEN: Fossilized Love

*Author's note* (don't I sound frivolous) This fan fic takes place in heerosferret's denhyou fics (sunyshore on fanfiction.net). It's kind of like a fan-continuation or some disconnected event that I randomly thought up and takes place from Volkner's point of view. It's also a way for me to...
  3. 1

TEEN: RandoMinds

Update: I have a lot of random writings,so, I'll dump them all in here. Index: Story one: Non Pokemon: One shot: Running (this post) 2: Placeholder Title: Chapter one: Also this post. Non Pokemon. 3. Popcorn 4. Dream: The Doctor and The Giant 5. MLP:FIM as colts as humans 1 =====Story One=====...
  4. 1

Concerning Character

I'm planning a fic that uses the in game trainers you play as, and I'm aware that these trainers are also portrayed in pokemon mangas that I do not read. My question is, are people going to get mad if the trainer from DPP pops up and does not act like they do in TV shows, comics, etc. I need...
  5. 1

*NEW* dream world eevees and focus punch shroomish

As a giveaway, I have a few pursuit slakoths and outrage horseas from two recent project requests on my shop. First come first served! Update: This thread is going to serve as my giveaway thread, so check back often! Another update: 1/25/12 If you need a pkmn for dex purposes, please tell me and...
  6. 1

RADIO's Warehouse

UNDER RECONSTRUCTION Welcome to Radio's Warehouse Where all the components for a Pokemon Master can be found. Current Events Past Events Winter Break Specials! -GEN IV and GEN V- *ends Jan. 1* [/SPOILER][/CENTER] RULES *All trades must be 100% legit -If you do...
  7. 1

Offering Egg Moves Ponytas

I have ponytas with either Bounce and Fire Blitz or ponytas with Bounce, Fire Blitz, and Wild Charge. I'm looking for pokedex fillers or random Abras, Bagons, Trapinchs, Spoinks, Munna, or Charmanders. Random any pokemon, really. Will look up IVs on request. List is: Hasty Male Bounce Blitz...
  8. 1

Egg Move Cyndaquils

I have six male cyndaquils with flamethrower and wild charge. Nothing special IV wise, but I can still check them up for you. All male, lv. 1, UT with Flamethrower and Wild Charge. Natures are Hardy Male Sassy Male Lonely Male Adamant Male Naive Male Gentle Male I guess, what I want...
  9. 1

GEN IV: EV Traing Services

I can EV train for both GEN V and IV. I'll mostly take items that you can get at the battle frontier/ subway and pokemon with perfect EVs in more than stat. If I need something specific, I'll list it below. I'm looking for a power belt and weight and a Grumpig or Spoink with 31s in Sp.Atk and...
  10. 1

Wanted: Power Anklet/ Power Bands

I have neutral nature attack axews (some with 31s in Sp.Atk and few with 31s in that and Speed) I have tyrouges I have a nicknamed Kangaskan and an Eevee. I have more, but that's what I'm listing off the top of my head. I can include items as well, wouldn't mind giving away a macho brace...
  11. 1

Attack Axews w/ Neutral Natures

I have twelve of these in a box I'm not breeding/training/using/ etc... So, tada! Some of these have 31s in Sp.Atk (which I don't know how it got there) and fewer have 31s in attack and Speed. I counted them up today and; 10 attack axews 1 sp.atk only 1 speed and attack In the axews w/o...
  12. 1

Axew breeding leftovers

I have a bunch of UT hatched Axews, all level one, all have a 31 in Attack. If you want one with a 31 in attack and another stat, specify, and I'll get back to you and see if I have that. Those Axews are going to be a little more, expensive, so to speak. Any ways, I have Axews of all kinds of...
  13. 1

Hondew and Grepa berries

I messed up while EV training. I can offer absols with a 31 in Attack. If you want anything else, you can ask and I'll check if I have it.
  14. 1

Offering Tyrouge

I have 13 UT tyrouges to offer, all freshly caught. I'll trade them for: Starly Pidgey Pikachu Misdrevus Mawhile Slowpoke Lickitung Cofagrigus Alomomola Elegym If you don't have any of those, you can offer something I might want. No RNG'd, cloned, or pokesave pokemon please. My FC : 2193...
  15. 1

Wanted: Adamant Ditto and Ekans

I've been breeding Absols with a 31 in Attack and maybe a 31 in Sp Defense or HP, but they all have the wrong nature. I need an Adamant Ditto and I'll give you one of those Absols. They are all at Lv 1, and untrained. I have males and females with either super luck or pressure. I can't say much...
  16. 1

Wanted:Ditto

I need adamant and calm dittos, but any nature that I don't is fine, meaning, right now, any ditto. I don't want RNG'ed pokemon. They don't have to have good IVs, I always take of that myself. Cheap trade beware... I'll trade UT freshly-caught pokemon, just name one you want for the sake...
  17. 1

Pokemon Alternate History: Electric Soldier Porygon

I'm starting a new fanfic, and this one is, a little more well planned, so to speak. I've been slow at writing lately. It's the onslaught of the dreaded writer's block!!! Table of Contents: Prologue Chapter One ----------------- Countdown Prologue Do not speak of the day...
  18. 1

COMPLETE: Non-Pokemon: The man (One shot)

I wrote this because I need to learn to connect my plans together. And I really wanted to write something like this. So I did. ------- The man. I am a mere human being with one mere difference. When I wake up, I feel how I will always feel. I go through the motions of daily life. The alarm...
  19. 1

Pokemon: Breakout

Breakout (1) Most nurses looked the same, with the same hair style in the same shade of pink and the same gaze, but this one had static in her irises. She shook her head for the umpteenth time and tried to explain the situation again. "I'm sorry, but all activities requiring the wireless...
Back
Top Bottom