Search results for query: *

1. SamPilgrim

'YES I AM' game

Fan of Pokepuns. Yes, I am...
  2. SamPilgrim

Its Summer Time...

I'm gonna play video games until my eyes bleed. A cousin is coming over this week and he's bringing some good games.. so yeah. Also, maybe I'll hang out with some of my friends and go out with my family.
  3. SamPilgrim

What video games are you playing now?

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I've been waiting years to play it and I'm enjoying it!
  4. SamPilgrim

In Memoriam: Celebrities

I think this is the proper place to post this. A lot of people didn't like the show and much of them despise it. But I loved it, so here I am saying this: RIP Ryan Dunn. Jackass won't be the same without you :(
  5. SamPilgrim

What I Like About the User Above [v2]

^ awesome avatar!
  6. SamPilgrim

^ scary avy :D
  7. SamPilgrim

Pokemon's moves that made you go...

Emboar using Scald.... seems weird to me D:
  8. SamPilgrim

^'s sig teaches us why cheating is bad...
  9. SamPilgrim

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Pidgey. LOL!
  10. SamPilgrim

^ Transformers... 'nuff said...
  11. SamPilgrim

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

Sinnoh for me. Why?.. one word: Cynthia :D
  12. SamPilgrim

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Vengeance is Mine - Morbid Angel
  13. SamPilgrim

Explain your Signature!

My signature represents my love for inFAMOUS. That game is awesome! Also, the quote is from the season finale of Supernatural (:
  14. SamPilgrim

What did you dream of last night?

I had this weird dream... where I had electric powers.... and I saved the girl. You know, like "Save the Cheerleader, save the world" kind of thing. I've been playing inFAMOUS a lot, I know...
  15. SamPilgrim

High School - What It's Like

I loved high school. Those were the best years of my life. You know, hangin' out with my buddies, watching movies, eating pizza and drinkin beer... damn, those were good times. I was a good student, by the way, I got high grades and everything. A couple of teachers hated me, but that's natural :D
  16. SamPilgrim

Your Personal Soundtrack

Theme Tune: Antisocial- Anthrax I can see that happening :D Opening Credits: Rough Justice - The Rolling Stones Awesome :D Waking Up Scene: Detroit Rock City - HammerFall Awesome, so I get to wake up with a Kiss cover! Getting Ready Scene: Baby's in Black - The Beatles Kinda sad, isn't it? :(...
  17. SamPilgrim

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Damn... well, I'll release it. Thanks for your help (:
  18. SamPilgrim

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Oh, I have a question. I got from the GTS a Cresselia... but, instead of saying "Sinnoh", it says this: "---------------------------" That means it's hacked... right? u.u
  19. SamPilgrim

Official Video Game Friend Code/Account/Gamertag List (Updated 4-08-15)

Re: Official Video Game Friend Code/Account/Gamertag List PSN: RedPilgrim. I don't have multiplayer games right now... these week you can find me playing inFAMOUS (: But no, I don't mind if you add me :D
  20. SamPilgrim

Puberty - What is it like?

Oh, yeah... I know a lot of people like that. I didn't go through that phase either.... I went through a phase like: "I love my family, I hate everyone else"
Back
Top Bottom