Search results for query: *

1. G

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

Pokemon Z Theory... As we all know there is usually a third port to Pokémon Games, the exceptions being XY which had sequels rather than a modified third and Red and Green which had Blue and Yellow in Japan. Now with Gen 6 having only around 70 new Pokémon it leads me to a suspicion. Maybe...
  2. G

Who is the Mysterious Man????????

I was making a joke... I couldn't help myself... I actually believe it is likely either a new character or a returning rival they want to keep hidden.
  3. G

Who is the Mysterious Man????????

What if it's Gary?
  4. G

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

I agree that AG wasn't handled as well as it could've been, however... I did enjoy the family aspect they attempted to get across with the four main characters. Having the four characters act as a secondary family to each other was an interesting take on character dynamics, especially for a...
  5. G

THE FOLLOWING LINES ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY... Maybe Ash is the rival! For all we know they could focus on him throughout the first episode until they bring Serena in making her the true star while Ash shows her up like Gary used to do to him. THE PRECEDING WAS A JOKE THAT COULD NOT BE...
  6. G

So a gym leader, a player character, and a younger sibling to one of the previously mentioned... does this sound like Advanced Generation to anyone else?
  7. G

Will some of Ashs pokemon join him to Kalos? Except Pikachu.

Now that is believable... and fits within a narrative. I could see them having Gible evolve so as to give Ash Mega Garchomp, heck I could see them giving Ash Gible from the start to eventually lead to that as it does have a reason to exist. And with the recent redo of the type chart and Dragon...
  8. G

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

It just bugs me... not sure if that's because of my knowledge on how American magazine companies work, or because of my tendency to seek patterns in everyday life.
  9. G

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Froakie's design has always given a sage-like feel to me, I can't help but think of the Toad Sage from Japanese myth and legend as I look at it and hope that it's final form is the big payoff to that feeling.
  10. G

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Did anyone but me notice the negative space on the type chart large enough for another type? It could be a printing error... but it seems a little off for an error.
  11. G

XY's tone

Anything I could say in full would be a polarizing statement. So to be simple, I will say that I want to see XY be its own unique experience.
  12. G

Will Ash win the league in Kalos????

If the writers know what they are doing, it is logical that he should either make it to the semifinals or win in the Kalos region due mostly in part to the ever closing gap between generational release dates. While I don't think they will ever come faster than two - three years apart, this...
  13. G

What your forgetting is that each generation is supposed to be a new beginning... a la returning to basics. This means that you must retain that knowledge while breaking down potentials for each next generation of pokemon... it is not just another series. Also yes he did bring Aipom to Sinnoh...
  14. G

The narrative of Pokémon is and has always been about showing off the new pokemon. Bringing Charizard to Kalos would detract from the XY Pokémon due to his overwhelming strength. Added to the fact if they wanted instant Mega Evolution they could easily give him Mawile or Absol or any of the...
  15. G

The likelihood of that is the same as the likelihood of Ash retaining character growth for an extended period of time. Also it wouldn't make much sense to give Ash the immediate use of Mega Evolution in the sense of a cohesive narrative.
  16. G

“Pokémon The Series: XY” Two-Episode Sneak Preview; October 19, 2013

Really... I saw it coming back in May... The Pokémon Company has been trying to sync the Japanese and International everything for a while now. Likely they are trying to sync the Anime as well which means we'll likely receive a few burn-off marathons in the future in order to get America close...
  17. G

There is more of a chance of Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or even the Johto starters to go with him than there is of Charizard. This is due mostly to Charizards high power would make him incomparably powerful and stealing screen time from the newer pokemon. Chances are if they return one of his old...
  18. G

“Pokémon The Series: XY” Two-Episode Sneak Preview; October 19, 2013

There are many shows that have had "The Series" attached to them for no apparent reason, usually to point out a fact like "This will be more Serial based than Stand Alone based", though I doubt that is the reason here. It is most likely to sound more unique, or like its a new series, compared...
  19. G

If any of Ash's old friends return, who would you want? What role should they play?

Re: If any of Ash's old friends return, who would you want? What role should they pla Duplica Position: Recurring character/Companion Why? Duplica is characterized by being an imitation master, now that other forms of imitation exist in pokemon beyond Ditto, it would be nice to see her deal...
Back
Top Bottom