Search results for query: *

• Users: GWrando
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Trade Restart

I'm looking to restart my copy of Pokemon Black... however there are pokemon I don't wish to loose in doing so... I need somebody willing to hold several pokemon in order to trade them over to me after I am able to take them back... I am attempting to scale down the number to trade and have...
  2. G

Looking for Thundurus & Rufflet

Out of all the Generation 5 pokemon that can be caught without event I am only missing Rufflet and its Evolution as well as Thundurus... and Landorus (Which can only be caught after having both Tornadus and Landorus) I have an extra Tornadus that a friend of mine who wanted to restart his...
  3. G

wanted: Rufflet & Female Archen

I don't have much to trade... I have the three Unova starters and can breed more, due to the fact that they are all female.
  4. G

Create-a-Pokemon Question

Many games allow fans to submit their own fan-created characters with a possibility of them being inducted into the game proper. Examples of this being Mega Man and Digimon. Now what would happened if pokemon allowed fans to submit pokemon? What would you the fan create if they did...
  5. G

Pokemon NT

Pokemon NT In this world of ours humans live side by side with those mysterious creatures known as Pokemon Now the story of a boy named Nagi, Son of the missing Pokemon Researcher, Professor Palm, Alongside the friends he makes, both human and Pokemon alike, take him on a journey, The...
Back
Top Bottom