Search results for query: *

• Users: ---
  • Order by date
  1. ?

Me do covers!

Yup, I'm back.
  2. ?

Me do covers!

My head's throbbing.... Have this Soundcloud on the house.
  3. ?

COMPLETE: Icing on The Cake (One-Shot)

This is a story I wrote taking inspiration from a song. Can you guess it? ;) John was just like any other single guy. He had a image of his soul mate but could never find ‘the one’. She would be a genius of more than fashion and as wise as Confucius, all in a body Venus would be proud of and...
  4. ?

Me do covers!

Yay! Hi,guys! I AM ON HOLIDAY! (from the 9th of Nov onwards) These are the (very ambitious) WIP list of albums I plan to cover! Urban Hymns Mylo Xyloto OK Computer Kid A The Bends In Rainbows Absolution The Resistance Origin of Symmetry A Rush of Blood to The Head
  5. ?

Me do covers!

Also, does anyone want to hear me DJ (live)?
  6. ?

Me do covers!

My cover of Radiohead's (yes I know) Last Flowers.
  7. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Zis works! Thanks!
  8. ?

Me do covers!

Listen to my cover of Radiohead's Codex. Someone sing over this. I tried my best.
  9. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Yup. Thanks.
  10. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Like plain. I'm sorry for the trouble.
  11. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Clean like some Apple posters. And I'm sorry for you but I do need it at 975 x 180. I have no problems if you can't do it.
  12. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Subject: Glitchitar Background: Icicles, maybe make it little blurry. Image: None Other notes: Some text saying "Glitchitar" please. Make it clean and if possible, 975 x 180
  13. ?

TEEN: Just a thing I came up with...

It's not really that bad. I just thought this up. Comment please. And try to justify some parts please. Also, it's a fic. I swear it was an accident. It was 3 P.M. Kory and I were cleaning up the classroom as per the duty roster. It was only me and him. He was annoying me so much I put my arm...
  14. ?

Explain your Signature!

Radiohead lyrics alongside their logo.
  15. ?

In Memoriam: Celebrities

RIP Tony Sly.
  16. ?

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Yeti - BLR
  17. ?

COMPLETE: Kid A - Oneshot - Fiction (EVERYONE)

I got bored during the afternoon so I did a oneshot while listening to Radiohead's (song,not album) Kid A. Okay, here goes nothing! (crosses fingers) The night in London was like any other place. There were a few cars that whizzed past, full of party-goers and ravers, but other than that, it...
  18. ?

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Fog (Again) - Radiohead
  19. ?

Collaboration Thread

Erm, I guess I need a singer. A few if needed. Cover/remix/reinstrumentation album in progress. Anybody bored, interested, PM me. Also if you are interested, I will give you a song list. You need to have a voice which can reach slightly high notes. A bit rocky and a bit smooth. I will take...
  20. ?

If your username was a company...

Want a very nice banged-up guitar? Go to Glitchitar Ltd! We have guitars in various glitched states, from Missingno to an Ice Chrmander!
Back
Top Bottom