Search results for query: *

1. B

Stone Code

Jackorey sighed but allowed a ghost of a smile to appear on her face. "Well now that that's settled," she said as she pointed a claw towards the South, "Our next stop is Kolrin Grave. That large city is known for their gangs, and there's a particular one I'd like to meet. Any questions...
  2. B

Stone Code

She merely nodded and then shot an expectant look at Alan.
  3. B

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Thanks!
  4. B

Stone Code

"Damn right you should!" Jackorey snorted, she then fixed a serious glare on them, "My name is Jackorey, but only Koli can call me that, got it? Call me Boss Jackie, or just Boss. Either way, ya gotta call me Boss."
  5. B

Tea in the Garden

OBJECTION! *is a dog-lover*
  6. B

Tea in the Garden

What does that make dogs?
  7. B

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Hi! I really love drawing and just wish to show my art. I noticed people have their own threads and showcase art for others to enjoy. Can I just start a thread and post art? Thanks in advance! :3
  8. B

Stone Code

"He says 'You're rude for not asking her name," Jackorey translated effortlessly, "She is your boss after all! Oh, and you have a nice head.'"
  9. B

Stone Code

The Rufflet flew over to him, landed on his left shoulder, and began tapping away.
  10. B

Stone Code

She rolled her eyes, "Guess we know who the genius of the group is." Koli clacked his beak in agreement.
  11. B

Stone Code

Jackorey hadn't been expecting that remark. "Hmmm? Nah, you get used to it," she replied and pointed a claw at her blind eye, "Besides, I've felt worse pain."
  12. B

Stone Code

Jackorey uncrossed her arms and snapped her claws in amusement. "My, my, such nice, innocent names," she chimed, her voice containing a hint of mockery, "I like Col and Al, yeah, short and sweet." Koli let out what appeared to be a sigh as if implying how hopeless his partner could be...
  13. B

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

I finished Soul Eater which I freakin LOVED! Now I'm on episode 14 of One Piece and I really like it! :3
  14. B

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? NfiNity...please help me with this apple....IT'S HEAVY DAMMIT!
  15. B

Stone Code

Jackorey wasn't too sure if it was anger, surprise, or a mixture of both that brewed inside her. Somehow, those two Pokémon from the night before managed to track them down. She had been drinking from a thin rivulet when Koli nipped her cheek rapidly. The Scizor was about to shake the Rufflet...
  16. B

Stone Code

Koli flew back to Jackorey and took his usual position on her right shoulder blade where he nipped her cheek. She gave a sly grin,"Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Let's give them a final test and see if they got any tracking skills." With a final glance at the village, both Pokémon stole into the...
  17. B

Stone Code

Jackorey snickered and shifted her attention to the lights of the distant village. "We leave tonight. Grab anything you want to take now. Pack lightly."
  18. B

Stone Code

Koli pecked his head twice. Jackorey sighed, "Nah, it's just lazy feathers here wants you to tag along,too," she explained, "Says your head is big and comfy. I wasn't planning on bringing you..."
  19. B

Stone Code

Meanwhile, Jade and Clint where slowly regaining concious though it went about unnoticed.
  20. B

Stone Code

"Hahaha! Not bad, not bad at all!" She chortled as she gave his back a hefty pat, "With some proper training, you could be a real killer!" Koli bristled his navy feathers in agreement, but he then started to make strange grunting noises as if begging Jackorey for something. She gazed down at...
Back
Top Bottom