Search results for query: *

1. B

Stone Code

It was a night for robbing, and the moonless sky and hushed winds promised Jade it would be a successful one. Her silken feathers muted her graceful flight that always gave her a sensation similar to a Mantyke gliding through the silent brine, eternal life. It was a belief all Flying-type...
  2. B

Mission 72 Corp (sign ups)

This is my first RP and I hope it works out!^^ Welcome to Mission 72 Corp., where I, Kitni Lamina aka "Shadow Foot ", am the boss of Young Eyes. Young Eyes is where teenage new recruits go and do simple missions and try and better themselves into skilled spies. This is where you come in...
  3. B

MATURE: STORM RAID

Hello! This is my second fanfic! what happened to the first? Well, people liked it, but I didn't after a while so i couldn't put much heart into it.:uhoh: Anywho, please read and enjoy! Prologue The calm before the storm. Arceus knows why that’s my favorite phrase. Maybe...
  4. B

Lets Go On a Random Journey! XD

Ok guys, I came up with this idea so I thought, why not try it? Anyways, the way it works is: I'm going to start by saying we're all in a random place on earth, and then each person can post no more than two sentences about what happens while we're there! YOU can choose to go to any other...
  5. B

EVERYONE: Ch One: Starts with a Chilly Breeze...

Yeah! Ok um...this is my first fanfic so please crtique and offer any advice for me please! I need to no if I put to much detail or not enough detail. Same for the dialogue! Also, pleez let me know If I made any grammar errors! I want to hear opinions about my first chapter, like it being too...
  6. B

STORY STORY LALALALA!!(SSL)

Sorry for da random title, I had to get peeps' attention. Anyways, here's how this goes: I'm gonna start off by typing a random sentence, den da next person has to continue with another sentence that makes since with da one before it!( Only one sentence per peep). Soon it'll grow into a giant...
  7. B

Answer a question w/ a question!

Alrite, dis iz how it goes. You hafta answer da peep's question above you w/ a question ONLY. The question can be completely dumb an random, and da goal is to come up w/ a question dat no one can answer using a question, an dat's pretty freakin' hard!:phew: Gudd luck! Why are you here?
  8. B

Hey,hey,hey my lil' homies!!!!XD

Yeah I'm new here so I'm still tryin' 2 figure things out.:conangry:But I'm hopin I'll make friends. Oh, by the way I LOVE DRAGONITE!!OMG DRAGONITE IS FREAKIN' AMAZING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:smokin:. Now that I've cleared that out of my system. Can I post my own articles, comics, and...
Back
Top Bottom