Search results for query: *

1. magicknight94

Preview JN128: Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Dande!!

Wasn't one of the Try Guys kicked out for cheating just a few weeks ago?
  2. magicknight94

Review JNS03: The Fierce Fighting at Mount Tengan!!

This. When he took his shirt off, I thought he was about to Mega Evolve. The special would have been perfect had he done it. Too bad.
  3. magicknight94

Review JN068: A Rival for Go!? The Road to Mew!!

As a nostalgic episode, it's really satisfying. Gary and Ash truly act like long-time-no-see friends, sharing the stories of their past adventures and future goals. 10/10. PS: Is this the first time we see a Pokeball stays intact and gets reused after a fail catch?
  4. magicknight94

Review JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

This episode is infected with narration, which makes it unnecessarily broken. Show, don't tell. Also, it is a shame that Pikachu absolutely has no interaction with Haxorus, even though they were best buddies. Pikachu couldn't even tell that that Axew wasn't his friend. Seriously?
  5. magicknight94

Review JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Haven't watched this episode, but I cannot help but recalling the 24-hour shenanigan that Pokemon Company put us through. I still feel betrayed since then.
  6. magicknight94

Preview JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

I don't know. We can also say that Zapdos was lucky when a random lightning hit its Ball.
  7. magicknight94

Preview JN025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!!

Pikachu vs Mega Lucario was one of the most awesome battles pre-XYZ. I'm quite excited.
  8. magicknight94

Why Ash's 7th Pokémon in Kanto and Unova needed be transferred to the lab while Go catches 12 and nothing happened?

Maybe the transfer/lockdown features are only applied for League participants? Since Go isn't participating in any League, he is free to catch as much as he could? Also, he is currently a research fellow for Professor Sakuragi, maybe those limits have been lifted?
  9. magicknight94

Review JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Ah, Mr. Mime. I remember I watched the episode of him trapping Ash in an invisible room and thought that he was so cool. I had a friend back then who loved to do talk-Pokemon-battle with me, and I kept arguing that Mr. Mime's walls were invincible. Good time. Good time.
  10. magicknight94

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

So, nobody is going to talk about the fact that Ash posed and used Pikachu as a Kamehameha?
  11. magicknight94

What will happen to Ash's Z-Ring and Z-Crystals?

Don't you dare, heretic. Rotomdex is awesome.
  12. magicknight94

Review Detective Pikachu

This is a trivial, but I just realize that the Hollywood Reporter has a chief critic named "Tim Goodman" and he has yet seen the movie. https://twitter.com/BastardMachine Yes, he was literally red:
  13. magicknight94

Review SM115: Emperor of Destruction Guzma!

I know that this episode is to introduce the Steel Z-move, but it is frustrating that Ash used a not-very-effective Z-move against a Water-type Pokémon. Based on game stats, Golisopod received 90 damage from Corkscrew Crash, while it would have taken 350 dmg from Gigavolt Havoc (not to mention...
  14. magicknight94

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

This is horribly beyond my imagination.
  15. magicknight94

Review SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

So what is the point for this "old cast return" if they have already done it last year? And if they truly need it, why not some other characters (like from XYZ). This is anime, it is not like they couldn't afford to rehire Takeru Satoh or anything. Anyway, the battle is good and it is nice to...
  16. magicknight94

Review SM101: Fire! The Twin Sparking Gigavolt of Friendship!!

I'm really disappointed with this episode. I thought the discussion of parralel worlds would be more interesting, but it is too casual and boring. Ash should be the one more familiar with this concept, instead of Dia.
  17. magicknight94

Review M21: The Power of Us

I did. I was actually expecting a teaser for the next movie.
  18. magicknight94

Review M21: The Power of Us

Maybe I wasn't paying attention enough. Thanks a lot.
Back
Top Bottom