Search results for query: *

1. E

Gym Discussion/Speculation

Man this was my thoughts exactly. Though it seems like there aren't any new bugs leaked yet besides Vivillion. I'm guessing she might have caterpie line / weedle line because those were shown to be obtainable earlier on-ish. Still sorta depressing because Bug is my favorite type and not really...
  2. E

Long Time No Art

Wow these are actually amazing, the coloring schemes are so spot on and the way you smudge / overlay colors give such a good image of depth and shadow. What medium do you use to make these? I'm sort of having difficulty telling haha
  3. E

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Honestly, does it seem likely that we'll get anything new before the release of the game? It's less than 2 weeks at this point and I don't really think they have much reason to release any more. The hype for the game is already pretty large.
  4. E

Gym Discussion/Speculation

Anyone thinking about the fact that Santalune's theme is a spider-web but the only bug reveal so far is a butterfly? Maybe Viola will have some spider-like Pokemon? Personally I'm hoping for a bug-dark instead of another bug-poison but that's just me...
  5. E

I spy with my little eye...

Bouquet :D ?
  6. E

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Wow that was actually really funny :D I also really like your style of art
Back
Top Bottom