• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Updating the Pokémon Icons to the X & Y ones

Sprites de Pokémon » Pokémon X y Pokémon Y - Pokémon Paraíso Maybe that can help?
  2. P

WANTED--Snarl Zorua, among others

those sound good, it doesn't matter about the nicknames, though. As long as I get them registered it's cool with me.
  3. P

Also, anybody if anybody has the following: Mew, Latias, Cresselia, Deoxys, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Landorus, Heatran, Darkrai, Shaymin, Tornadus, or Regigigas, I would be willing to do a two part trade (as in I give you two shinies for one of the listed and you give me the one I want plus a...
  4. P

Certainly. Moving on, Treecko Lvl 1 Umbreon lvl 38 Prinplup Lvl 21 Marshtomp Lvl 10 (Pokerus) Torterra (Female) lvl 47 Magmortar 53 Dream world Gligar lvl 10 (Male and Female versions) Dream world Taillow lvl 15 (Male)
  5. P

I can give you these things: Pokemon Chikorita Lvl 1 Bulbasaur Lvl 1 (Knows Magical Leaf, Swords Dance) Turtwig Lvl 1 (Knows Energy Ball, also has Pokerus) Duosion Lvl 38 Ludicolo Lvl 52 Dewgong Lvl 43 Kecleon Lvl 1 Wartorle Lvl 19 Solosis Lvl 21 Charmander Lvl 1 (Knows Dragon Claw, Aerial...
  6. P

What was your favorite original Pokemon?

Definitely Magmar....
  7. P

Duque's box surgery (everything must GO)!

what you want for the manectric again? (electirizer will come with it)
  8. P

Trading Shinies/Pokerus/past starters

Oh sorry if I didn't say this right but what I think you were looking at was my wishlist.... Lol sorry, the shinies are what I have up for trade right now. I can get you anything else you might need such as Pokerus or past starters, if that may interest you.
  9. P

What do you want for it?
  10. P

Duque's box surgery (everything must GO)!

In case no one's claimed the Manectric, can I get it? I got a few Electirizers and a Magmarizer if you're interested.
  11. P

Normal, preferably.
  12. P

In the shiny front, I have: Tangrowth, Rayquaza (x2), Golem, Torterra, Rotom (ice form), Nidoking, Scizor, Mareep, Magmar, Steelix, Magnezone (x2), Porygon-Z, Gliscor, Charizard, Gallade. Past starters I can breed any of them, and I have Pokerus if you need that too. I am looking for a Mew...
  13. P

Shinies for legendaries II

Fall 2010 one sounds good.
  14. P

I DESPERATELY need a Mew, any of those you listed would be greatly appreciated. I can get you an Articuno that knows Avalanche.
  15. P

That would be simply amazing. I'm definitely interested. UPDATE: Got a shiny Steelix
  16. P

Worst starter?

What difference does its appearance make? Is there some sort of new gameplay element I am somehow unaware of?
  17. P

Palkia I no longer need. I will accept a Heatran, Cresselia, Darkrai, Deoxys, Shaymin, Tornadus, or most of all, Mew.
  18. P

Got the Thundurus somewhere else recently, I need one of the others on the list.
  19. P

I got a Palkia from someone else, but do you have anything else?
  20. P

Also needed: Mesprit Uxie Azelf Heatran Regigigas Shaymin Latias Lawnmower Rotom (Grass) Fan Rotom (Flying) Microwave Rotom (fire) Washing Machine Rotom (water)
Back
Top Bottom