Search results for query: *

1. P

WANTED--Snarl Zorua, among others

I can give you these things: Pokemon Chikorita Lvl 1 Bulbasaur Lvl 1 (Knows Magical Leaf, Swords Dance) Turtwig Lvl 1 (Knows Energy Ball, also has Pokerus) Duosion Lvl 38 Ludicolo Lvl 52 Dewgong Lvl 43 Kecleon Lvl 1 Wartorle Lvl 19 Solosis Lvl 21 Charmander Lvl 1 (Knows Dragon Claw, Aerial...
  2. P

Trading Shinies/Pokerus/past starters

In the shiny front, I have: Tangrowth, Rayquaza (x2), Golem, Torterra, Rotom (ice form), Nidoking, Scizor, Mareep, Magmar, Steelix, Magnezone (x2), Porygon-Z, Gliscor, Charizard, Gallade. Past starters I can breed any of them, and I have Pokerus if you need that too. I am looking for a Mew...
  3. P

Shinies for legendaries II

Got some new shinies recently, but to see my other ones, you'll have to check the other thread in my sig. Anyway, here are the new ones. 1. Magmar 2. Nidoking 3. Magnezone 4. Porygon-Z 5. Scizor 6. Steelix 7. Gallade 8. Gliscor 9. Rayquaza 10.Mareep (what I want in return is also in my sig)
  4. P

Shinies for legendaries.

I have some shinies I recently got off the GTS, including: Rayquaza (lvl 99)--Reserved for MegaMan Golem (lvl 68) Torterra (lvl 99) Charizard (lvl 100) Rotom (Ice form-lvl 100) Desperately need: Mew ( if you want I can trade you a non-shiny Celebi for it) Deoxys (willing to give...
  5. P

Wanted: Chikorita, Vullaby

Need these two, desperately. FC is in my sig. Can offer any starters from any gen (with the exception of Chikorita from Gen II) that you need.
  6. P

Offering (for trade) Shiny Pokemon!!

Here are the shinies I have Tyranitar Rayquaza ( i have 2) Torterra Golem Here's what I need. Uxie Tornadus Palkia Mesprit Azelf Deoxys Darkrai Regigigas Cresselia Latias Mew Giratina
  7. P

Wanted: Torkoal, and all forms of Rotom

Other non legendaries I need are Stunky/Skuntank Skorupi/Drapion Togetic/Togekiss Relicanth Whismur/Loudred/Exploud Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium Vullaby/Mandibuzz Unown Whiscash Diglett/Dugtrio Koffing/Weezing
  8. P

Wanted: Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, etc.

Purpose of trade is completion of in-game PokeDex (National Mode) Here's what I have to offer (as collateral so you know I won't screw you over: Shiny Gliscor Shiny Lampent Shiny Pidgeot Shiny Umbreon And lots of other cool junk. Need for dex: Turtwig, Chimchar, Chikorita, Regirock...
  9. P

Lvl 100 Persian's Payday plus Amulet Coin equals....$500

Anyone else having problems with the Money modifiers items in Pokemon White/Black?
  10. P

Elemental monkeys, starters, items, and Pokerus

Elemental Monkeys: I can breed any of them. All parent pokemon have Pokerus virus. Starters: I can breed you Pokemon starters from the following evolutionary chains: Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig Items...
  11. P

Offering: Will give Pokerus for Dex Trades.

I can give you Pokerus if you are willing to trade me these following Pokemon.(temporarily, so I can fill my PokeDex) UPDATE (3-19-2011): I can also throw in an Electirizer and two Prism Scales for your trouble. GEN V Tornadus Reshiram Landorus Thundurus Zekrom GEN IV Cresselia Darkrai...
  12. P

Offering Totodile and Cyndaquil for Turtwig and Chimchar

Need these two starters. Will be really appreciated. Also in case you're interested in more trades, click on my signature. CYNDAQUIL HAS POKERUS!!
  13. P

Wanted: Filling my PokeDex

I need to fill my Pokedex (I have SoulSilver) with the following Pokemon's entries Latias Kyogre Dialga Palkia Giratina Cresselia Darkrai Rayquaza Mew Heatran Banette Regirock Regice Registeel Regigigas Shaymin Manaphy Phione Uxie Mesprit Azelf Rotom Chikorita Chimchar...
  14. P

Offering: Pokerus or trade?

Trainer ID's in my sig. I have plenty of Pokerus to go around. Edit: Just a reminder, this offer is still good. Please PM me to let me know when you will be in the WiFi room.
  15. P

I'm new......

Hey people, I'm new here, but let me give a little background on me. Anyways, I've been a die hard fan since 1998 and I only recently started playing the games again. I own Diamond, Leaf-Green and Fire-Red (dual slot mode.....awesome) and Soul-Silver. I've followed the anime series on and...
Back
Top Bottom