Search results for query: *

• Users: Volbeat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

Life Orb

I'm in desperate need of a Life Orb, and it's really late, and I really need one before tomorrow, so if anyone could give me one, I'd be eternally grateful. :)
  2. V

Looking for: Minccino/Petilil

I'm currently looking for a Minccino and Petilil in their Eggs, and preferably close to hatching as well. I want to add these things to my team for gameplay, and I thought you'd get Minccino a lot earlier in game. :( I own Black as wekk so I can't get Petilil as of yet. I don't have a lot to...
  3. V

Me

It may seem weird, but I'm giving myself away! I'll keep this short, but with every giveaway there are rules. - As always, follow all Trade Center rules, along with BMGf wide rules. - No vulgar language will be tolerated here. - No reserving spots so you have a chance of getting the...
  4. V

Offering: One free RNG Breed!

I can't believe I'm actually going along with this, but yes I am! I am offering one free RNG breed to not one, not two, not four, but THREE PEOPLE! This is an attempt to get me back into the habit of breeding for preparation for Black and White, where I can learn RNG abuse and make more of these...
  5. V

idk something creative

idk something creative Rules: - No hacked Pokemon. Use this thread to check your Pokémon before trading me. - I use RNG abuse methods to get my Pokémon. If you don't like that, then leave. - I clone my Pokémon. If you don't like that, then leave. - Do not rush me. I'll go at my own...
Back
Top Bottom