Search results for query: *

1. T

Looking for Glaceon and Leafeon

I have a shiny Walrien, but I'm 99% sure its hacked
  2. T

I actually don't have any of them :S all my dogs are still roaming, and the others I don't own, sorry :(
  3. T

Thoughts on Blastoise EV spread?

Hey everyone, I'm raising a new Blastoise, and I'm curious how to spread the EV's around. Trying to make a tank, one that can absorb a tonne of damage, but come back swinging. Projected stats at lvl 50: Hp:153 Atk:90 Def:118 SAtk:105 SDef:124 Spd:94 31 IV in SAtk, serious...
  4. T

Trying to get the two into my Heart Gold. Anybody care to trade? I have starters, a bunch of randoms with egg moves, and a spare Blastoise or 2 Lets talk :)
  5. T

Looking For Legandaries

Hey everyone, Looking for a bunch of Legendaries to complete my dex: Mew Celebi Deoxys Darkrai Shaymin PM if interested in parting with any of them
  6. T

Looking for Shieldon

Quick shot int he dark if anyone has a Gen 4 game and a Shieldon they are willing to part with. Can trade starters, or a few other odds or sods for one (Rampardos included) FC HG: 3524 9429 0931 Thanks
  7. T

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

That's the one :) (could you bring the aron with you as well? or is it trading the TM?)
  8. T

which friend code should I add? back around 6pm your time
  9. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have a brave Blastoise, and I am debating its moveset. Regardless, it has Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and either Focus Blast or Brick Break. I am debating either Earthquake or Signal Beam. Which would be a better option?
  10. T

Hopefully as soon as possible. If you are available today to do so, I should be online around 9pm your time. If not, I'll be online tomorrow sometime after 12pm (5pm your time). My FC is is my signature
  11. T

Looking for the TM Steel Wing for Gen IV. I can offer a Feebas who knows Toxic and Water Pulse? or a Surskit with Hydro Pump?
  12. T

freshy hatched aaron with headsmash and rock polish

I lied sorry, male not female :P Adamant is awesome, if not nature doesn't matter :)
  13. T

Wanted: Steel Wing TM

can you do it right now? If not, then tomorrow, around 9:30-9:45 your time work for you? I'll be online to make the trade 10pm your time
  14. T

freshy hatched aaron with headsmash and rock polish

If you have a female one left (with adamant) that would fantastic :)
  15. T

Cool. Just need to find a good time to trade
  16. T

Want Shiny Quilava or Typhlosion

Its not shiny, I missed that part of the post :S
  17. T

Hey everyone, Looking for TM47, Steel Wing. Will offer any starter pokemon in return, or whatever we can hammer out as a deal
  18. T

Want Shiny Quilava or Typhlosion

Re: Want female Quilava or Typhlosion To trade with me specifically, you get my friend code and we meet in a pokemon center. The GTS is for trading all over the world (and can be tricky to find what you want as you cant negotiate), which is in goldenrod city. What TM's do you currently have...
  19. T

Shaymin and Victini's Mega Market

Likewise, and no worries :)
Back
Top Bottom