Search results for query: *

• Users: The_Terror
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Thoughts on Blastoise EV spread?

Hey everyone, I'm raising a new Blastoise, and I'm curious how to spread the EV's around. Trying to make a tank, one that can absorb a tonne of damage, but come back swinging. Projected stats at lvl 50: Hp:153 Atk:90 Def:118 SAtk:105 SDef:124 Spd:94 31 IV in SAtk, serious...
  2. T

Looking for Glaceon and Leafeon

Trying to get the two into my Heart Gold. Anybody care to trade? I have starters, a bunch of randoms with egg moves, and a spare Blastoise or 2 Lets talk :)
  3. T

Looking For Legandaries

Hey everyone, Looking for a bunch of Legendaries to complete my dex: Mew Celebi Deoxys Darkrai Shaymin PM if interested in parting with any of them
  4. T

Looking for Shieldon

Quick shot int he dark if anyone has a Gen 4 game and a Shieldon they are willing to part with. Can trade starters, or a few other odds or sods for one (Rampardos included) FC HG: 3524 9429 0931 Thanks
  5. T

Wanted: Steel Wing TM

Hey everyone, Looking for TM47, Steel Wing. Will offer any starter pokemon in return, or whatever we can hammer out as a deal
  6. T

WANTED: Event Regigigas (still looking)

I'm looking for Regigigas so I can transfer it to Platinum to get the other 3 Golems I will offer either my Arceus, or lv 100 shiny Walrien (or any other deal we could arrange) Anyone interested?
  7. T

Offering: Shiney Walrein

I have a shiny Walrein (female) if anyone is interested. I'm looking for either TM's (Rock Slide/Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Energy Ball) or a few Legendaries to fill my dex (preferably Regigigas so I can unlock the other 3 Regis, but I am missing most Gen 3/4 legendaries) Also willing to listen...
  8. T

Wanted: Event Arceus

Hey everyone, Looking for the event Arceus for my Heart Gold so I can unlock the lvl 1 legendary at Ruins of Alpha. I'm offering my Crown Beast Suicune. Or even if you just want to trade/trade back so I can unlock it then return it to you, however you see fit. Can anyone help out?
  9. T

OFFERING: Crown Suicune

Offering it up, for Groudon from Soul Silver
  10. T

WANTED (just to borrow): Soul Silver Groudon (Getting a Little Desperate Now)

Hey guys and gals, I need Groudon for my Heart Gold to unlock Rayquaza. I am willing to trade my Crown Beast Suciune (WIN2011) as collateral. I'll trade Groudon back after five minutes, I just need to show it to Oak to get the Jade Orb. Can anyone help out?
  11. T

OFFERING: Ralts and Mantyke

Due to an error in shipping, I am currently overstocked in Ralts and Mantykes, and I'm passing the saving onto you! But seriously, I have more than I need... -Willing to hear most offers for them -TM's are also worth trading over as well (gym leader ones are a bonus) Anyone interested?
  12. T

WANTED: Chimchar & Treeco

These are the last 2 starters I need for my HG Willing to offer any other starter in return (might need a few minutes to make an egg if I don't have it handy) If not, I can negotiate for another pokemon you might want Anyone interested? EDIT: Just looking for Chimchar now
Back
Top Bottom