Search results for query: *

• Users: TFSpock
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Is this happening to anyone else?

The toolbar isn't showing up, and I can't quote people, or edit my posts. Also, pages are taking abnormally long times to load, and sometimes failing to load at all? Is this just me?
  2. T

The Fate of Grey?

We all know that Black and White 2 will be released in June. The game seems like a sequel, and not a remake. So where does this leave Grey? It could honestly go wither way, in my opinion. It's possible that Grey might stick around after all, considering that BW2 looks more like a sequel...
  3. T

What's your blood type?

Simple, title says all. I have O negative. :I
  4. T

TEEN: PMD: A Hole in Deep Time

PMD: A Hole in Deep Time (Formerly known as Trials of Giratina) Okay, so after my first fanfic sputtered and died nearly a year ago, I decided to try again, using some of the old concepts. I had this idea rolling around in my head for a while, and I decided to give this another shot. Hope you...
  5. T

War Room Subforum

So I was skimming the RPs, and took a look at the Metronome forum, which is for anything that's not an RP, like "your RP pet peeves", and such. So when I saw Rayne's thread about hosting, I thought, "Why can't the War Room have a forum like that as well?". It would be for threads like this. It...
  6. T

What's your RP cap?

Basically, what's your limit for RPs? No one likes to become flooded with RPs. I usually stop at three, if not less.
  7. T

Mystery Dungeon TDS: Rescue missions or outlaw missions?

In, PMD2, there are two separate mission boards. One is for prospecting, exploring, and rescuing, and the other is for minibosses. Which do you prefer? Personally, I like the outlaw board better because I despise the "Travel with moi" missions. >_>
  8. T

A Pokémon for each day of the year?

So I was looking at the threads for "A Pokémon for each US state", and "A Pokémon for each country", and figured Pokémon could apply here. So, for each day, according to holidays/significant events that fell on that day, what do you think? For March 1st and March 31st, I think it would be...
  9. T

Should Iris's Axew evolve?

I've been seeing mixed opinions about this. While Axew is an out-of-Poké ball Pokémon, it has been stated his goal is to evolve to Haxorus. Though, out of ball Pokémon usually never evolve (i.e. Pikachu, Piplup). But then there's Togepi, who evolved AFTER Misty was out of the main cast. So, what...
  10. T

Poll: Which region was Ash's team handled best?

I couldn't find this thread otherwise, and if it exists elsewhere, please move it or lock it. So I've been thinking lately, which region handled Ash's Pokémon best? Each had it's ups and downs. For example Kanto, which gave a lot of focus to Ash's Pokémon, but only focused on a select few...
  11. T

Nightmares! What was your worst one?

We've all had nightmares. Simple. What was your worst experience in a nightmare? Mine happened last year, in July. I was at elementary school. In the dream, though, I was in eighth grade, which would be in the middle school. And there were preschoolers there too. The school was different. The...
  12. T

PMD world: Why are there no humans?

Today I tackle one of the biggest questions of the Pokémon universe; why does the Mystery Dungeon universe have no humans? As this is never explained explicitly, this has been subject to many debates. Normally, this would be simple. Different canon, no humans. But there is one case in point. The...
  13. T

DSi audio problems

So I was playing my DSi, (same one that had heat problems, but is fine now) on a flight back home from Seattle. The flight gave free earbuds, which I used. Now today, absolutely no sound is coming from the DS. The sound is on max. What's happening?
  14. T

Bmgf III: The Return of Spock

And I am back! From Seattle, Vancouver, the boat, Ketchikan, the boat again, Hoonah, the boat a third time, Juneau, the boat again because I didn't have my laptop, Skagway Seward and Anchorage, I had zero internet, and I am back! And now I'm falling asleep from jetlag...
  15. T

Paper Mario discussion

As the fourth installment in this series encroaches, it's time we reflect back on the other three games. What do you think of the fourth, though? They dumped the Pixls, and returned to the TTYD format, rather than a sidescroller. So far, there's a Chain Chomp partner, and a green Toad...
  16. T

Screwed up controls for Mac

Seriously. I don't know what the fuck happened. I have a Macshitbook Pro, since April, and now: The F1-F8 keys don't work. F9 does what F3 is supposed to do. F10, F11, and F12, the volume controls, now show all windows, shove the window into the top-left corner, and show the dashboard and...
  17. T

Thread title editing?

I was browsing the War Room, and accidentally click one of the threads. Instead, the title converted into a text block format. I found that I could edit the title. I quickly closed the page and reopened it. Luckily, the original title was still there. Is this a glitch or something?
  18. T

Royal Unova chat thread

Okay guys, this is a place for Ooc talks, as there have been quite a few lately in the actual thread.
  19. T

Contest Drought vs. Drizzle!

Here we have two of the most infamous abilities, both of which cause a certain weather condition automatically. One is owned by Groudon-scorching, burning, melt-your-car Drought! The other is possessed by Kyogre-rushing, torrential, ruining-soccer-practice Drizzle! Which is better...
  20. T

Freezing problem.

I was playing White, not two seconds ago, when I heard a flat tone. I turned to the DS, and the game had frozen. I have never used cheats. I have had my DS since 2009. I have had White since March. For at least ten seconds, it wouldn't turn off. Could someone please give me a clue of what is...
Back
Top Bottom